Sunday, August 12, 2007

Not bad attendance today...

Got to see something special today...

It was in the morning, in daddy's car...

on the way to makan...

Since daddy is still in Hawaii...

And koko is in UKM...

And niko had to go to school today...

there was only mummy and I...

and good thing we were not in a hurry...

Because when we reached the traffic light after the dataran...

away from the roundabout...

a police appeared out of nowhere...

right when it was our turn to go straight...

one by one polices kept appearing...

there were soooooooooooo many of them...

and they were doing the traffic lights' job...

mwahahahahahahahahahaha...

and mummy explained to me that if there are any police around...

directing...

we are to ikut the police, not the traffic lights...

mummy also guessed that there was some VIP (Very Irritating People/person?!?!?)

wakakakakakackakakakakakaka...

well, guess what it was...

I managed to get a picture of it from inside the car:


Yes, they are cyclists...

and these are those that were behind =.=

there was another group in front...

about 5 of them?!?!?

dunno lah...

hehehehehehehehehe...

BB was OK today...

quite good attendance...

especially if compared to the weeks before this...

there were more than 30 members present today...

And out of those people...

6 were seniors...

mwahahahahahahahahahaha...

Sgt. Malcolm, Cpl. Matthew, L/Cpl. Jayn, L/Cpl Sze Yee, Edrick and I...

Jerome didn't come...

neither did Lieutenant Doctor Lian (Lieutenant Lokter Lian a.k.a. L cube)

mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...

we discussed about the Port Dickson trip...

while the small kids did their works of arts for the art competition...

wakakakakakakakakakaka...

We managed to get somethings out of the discission lah, at least...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

After the closing parade...

we had games...

Sir Wu brought 5 tennis balls...

and we had fun with the balls...

mwahahahahahahahaha...

I fell so proud that I managed to catch the balls a few times...

without it bouncing...

And mind you people, the balls come at really fast speeds =.=

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe...

I'm better at throwing than at catching...

unlike Jayn, who is good at both, same as her father...

How unfair =(

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

no lah, I'm happy for her =)

Ok, better go before more loco-ness come out of me...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...





Buh-bye, people!!!