the place is called Tea Station:

not special just because of the high-class-looking place...
but also because of the company...

from left to right: mummy, Jenevieve, jie jie-oops, I mean-Aunty Clarissa, me, cute little girl which i forgot the name (pls forgive me, cute little girl) and aunty Siew Cheng...
mwahahahahahahahahahaha...
For those of you who don't know who is Aunty Clarissa...
She is a person I used to grow up with...
But at that time, I called her Jie Jie Clarissa...
But now, she is married...
with a child, a daughter...
which is the cute little girl in the photo...
mwahahahahahahahahaha...
So now, she is Aunty Clarissa...
wakakakakakakaka...
Now let me introduce some food that we ordered...

Calamari sotong...

Curry Chicken Rice...

Marmite Squid Rice...

Ice Blended Passion Fruit...

The food that I ordered:
Overbaked Cheese Chicken Chop...
mwahahahahahahaha...
hehe...cute hor...
the pearls with a bit of drink...
mwahahahahahahaha...
dry-dry one...mwahahahahahahahaha...
After that, we went home and got ready for BB...
the first thing when I reached church was...
"Wah, so fast already the multi purpose hall like that already ar..."
Last week, there was barely anything there...and now already got so many things...
mwahahahahahaha...
BB today was quite teruk lah...
Only 11 people came today...
Eleven!!!
sooooooooooooooooooo few!!!
And I was the most senior of all those people that came today...
Because Niko went for a Bible Knowledge quiz and may be reaching anytime soon =.=
Matthew Goh just didn't come...
He hasn't really been coming, which makes me pek chek...
Dahlah our company got really very few seniors and NCOs...
and he rarely came right after his got his promotion...
anyway, the 2 Lance Corporals (Jayn and Sze Yee) didn't come because of their coming trail exam...
so, since I was the most senior member present today...
I had to conduct the opening parades...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
After parade, I played "monkey" with a few others...
It has been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since I last played that game...
mwahahahahahahahaha...
at that time, I saw this...

poor beetle...
I was hanging from the white thing near a tap...
wakakakakakakakakakaka...
After that, I was playing basketball when something caught my eyes:
Nice right???Another one of God's creation...
there are actually soooooooooooooooo many beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful things around us...
but we never seem to see many...
so people...
Why don't you guys get away from the computer for awhile...
go outside and look around?!?!?!?
Surely got nice-nice things to see one!?!?!?!?!
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
But if don't have don't come and belasah me ar...
hehehehehehehe...
Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment