Had a cute little debate in school today...
All impromptu...
And quite cacat also lah...
But never mind...
Because it was in class...
And only my classmates and Miss Salina saw it...
I was the third speaker of the government...
lucky me...
And I felt lucky that I did badly...
But who cares... Right?!?!?
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Oh, ya...
Zhi Qing told me in school today...
That Yinn Shien, Woan Lian and Hwa Min (my classmates from my beautiful days in Cheng Siu)...
Are going for the joined installation between TIGS and High School...
I sms-ed all three of them...
and it seems like their going...
Even though they haven't bought tickets yet...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
I don't know...
MAYBE I'll consider going...
I mean, not like people haven't tried selling any tickets to me yet =P
wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
what I can do now...
Is hope that Joshua doesn't finish selling his tickets by this coming Sunday...
in fact, just leave two...
Just two will do...
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
One for me and one for Jayn...
Yesterday he tried selling tickets to us for 5 Ringgit each (original price: RM 6)...
But as expected from Wu-Chong...
we bargained...
at first we bargained for RM 4...
and then RM 3...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
But of course, like any sane and person...
He didn't sell the tickets to us...
BUT...
he said that if he couldn't sell the tickets by this coming Sunday...
He will sell it to us...
at the very low price of RM 3 each...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Poor him...
hehe...
I remember him saying...
"I hope I can sell it by next week loh..."
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaaha...
So kesian...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment