Monday, August 13, 2007

Sarah McLachlan - World On Fire

I played the piano for Sunday School today...

My way of serving the Lord =)

I enjoyed looking at all the children...

Full of energy...

Full of joy...

Full of spirit...

Reminds me of when I used to be there...

And all God's children say: AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

But i didn't enjoy it that much then...

I guess I like looking at those children...

But I don't like actually doing it...

Make sense??? =.=

mwahahahahahahahahaha...

Anyway, when I when upstairs to the fellowship hall for YF...

everybody were already in their groups...

So I went into mine...

And Koko Sern Wang explained that we had to make a poster...

Out of scraps of newspaper...

and the topic was something like: The World Today...

And after that, each group were to send one representative to explain about the poster...

Of course, our group sent Teow Kee...

oh, the
tiny person holding the poster is Jason Ng...

mwahahahahahahahaha...

So cute...

hehe...
Our poster...

The words were written by Teow Kee as well...

quite nice hor?!?!?!?

Oh, ya...

notice anything special???
NOW do you notice anything special???

Don't tell me you don't...

If you don't, then I advise you to go and get a pair of spectacles...

I recommend Jayn's father...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

The two extra eyes in the picture was stuck on by some wu liao people...

wakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Anyway...

after that, Koko Sern Wang shared about some things that made me think:

What can I do for this world???

The people in other countries???

The people around me???

Oh, he also showed us a MTV...

Watch it:


That artiste is called Sarah McLachlan...

And the title of that song is World On Fire...

Isn't she cool???

I mean, using the money for her MTV to help others...

She is soooooooooooooooooo nice...

Should be lah =.=

mwahahahahahahahahahaha...

After YF, I managed to take a picture of:

All those are made by Teow Kee...

nice right?!?!?!?!?

He is planning to sell them...

For about one Ringgit each, I think...

hehe...

so cute...

I like the pig...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, poeple!!!

No comments: