Monday, August 6, 2007

Pianist for YF...

Wow...

I did something I've never done in my life before today...

And that is...

I played piano for YF today!!!

If you guys have no idea what is YF...

It stands for "Youth Fellowship"...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Yes, I've played for BB...

And Sunday School...

But never for YF...

until today lah, of course...

wakakakakakakakakakaka...

But I made a few mistakes...

Firstly, I forgot what the intro of one song was like...

Since I barely knew the song =.=

and I felt as if I used the wrong key for the song "Give Thanks"...

Even though they were able to sing it with the key I played...

I myself felt as if the key was too low...

mwahahahahahahahahaha...

Anyway, there weren't many people at YF today...

mainly because of the coming trial exam...

for the PMR candidates...

the exam is...

erm... erm...

tomorrow?!?!?!?!

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

do well, people!!!

hehehehehehehehehe...

Today, two missionaries from America came to join our YF...

just young people about niko's age...

one just graduated from high school, one one is slightly older...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

after their introduction...

the sang a nice song...

Hosanna...

meaningful song...

after that, we had BCS...

or Bible Character Study...

we studied about Daniel...

who coincidently is the name of one of the American missionaries...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I'm sorry, but I don't remember the name of the other guy...

not an easy name to remember...

I think it is a Chinese name...

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! =.=

wakakakakakakakaka...

Oh, ya...

they both look just like the Chinese that we can find around in Malaysia...

Not some ang mor or anything...

mwahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: