For the Nilai Murni period today...
We all had to go to the canteen...
And paint our thumbs...
And print them on a banner...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
We had absolutely nothing to do for the rest of the period...
Except spray water onto each other while washing off the paint =.=
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Which is what we did...
We loco-er people had only two thing in our minds:
ATTACK!!! and also REVENGE!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
I could see that some people around us were irritated...
And quite frankly, I kesian-ed them...
But I was having far too much fun to really care...
hehehehehehehehehe...
During rehat, I went to sit with the people that some others call "ying wen ren"
which means "English people"...
mwahahahahahahahahahaha....
Towards the end of recess...
Fiona and Jia Lin came to join me...
and they noticed some differences between da twinz Jing and Ying...
some that I had never bothered to notice before =.=
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Oh, and one more thing...
Hooray, hooray, it's a holi, holiDAY!!!
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Holiday!!!
I'm lovin it!!!
Oh, YEAH!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment