Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Of TIGS and birthdays =)

Hey guys!

So last Wednesday, Michelle and myself went back to our secondary school to go check the place out, see if the place was still there xD Nah, I actually had some things that I wanted to do, and Michelle was just there to teman me (Thanks, Michelle! =D)

It felt quite different, going back to TIGS as no longer a student there, but as a what, visitor? I don't know what to call myself there =.= It was quite nice to see the teachers and juniors there again after all this time :) Bumped into a bunch of teachers and other people we know, and we had some interesting chats :D Michelle and I went in through the back gate and I was surprised when I saw the new canteen, already operating! I was so excited I was literally jumping up and down and wearing a silly grin on my face. Come to think of it, that was quite embarrassing... Oh, well! xD

I brought daddy's camera to school with me, but I didn't really use it much. Did get a couple of shots though! :)

With some of the teachers we saw

It felt a bit odd walking around school and seeing those familiar stuff like...
The corridor leading to my Form 5 classroom

The don't-know-what-that's-called-but-we-used-to-hang-out-there place right outside my Form 4 classroom

The staircase and the table where I spent most of my recess times in Forms 4 and 5

A place I spent some recesses when our table was taken by other people... Hmphhh!!! xD

The familiar red Myvi that is almost always messy inside, belonging to the one and only Mishong!

Of course, many things have changed as well but the thing that surprised me the most is the oldest building in TIGS where my Form 4 classroom was being changed into a hall of some kind! They joined 3 classrooms (my Form 4 classroom included) into...
It's not fair!

It's not fair!!! The walls are so much whiter now! They weren't this white when I was there! hahaha xD

Oh, and it was mummy's birthday on the 5th and Ah Yee Teng2's on the 7th :) Some photographs from the celebrations:


HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, MUMMY!!!
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, AH YEE TENG2!!!

A collage I made for mummy's birthday :)

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

2 comments:

Charmaineee =) said...

Hellooooooo amandaaaaaaa panda!
i miss you =D
i realised you've deleted ur cbox (i deleted mine too, some random people keep spamming >,<), so i'll just comment here.
and WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO BLOK CEMPAKA? No fair! btw my orchids died already haha, there's only the stalk left, next time im gonna get something more "real". Hope everything is well back in bp =)

Amanda said...

Charmaineeeee!!! I miss you toooooo!!!!
haha, sometimes I miss the cbox, but once I got those "blog-walking" people coming in, sien alr >.<
Cempaka is the old old building right? haha, remember the classrooms downstairs? Our form 4 classrooms? Well, they joined them up from yours to my form 4 classrooms to get what is shown in the picture.. No more Miss Ong coming to scold from the next classroom because there are no more "next classroom"s xD
HAHAHAHA!!! You're not that much better than me at planting things and keeping them alive then! ;P Something more "real"? I thought you would get something more fake! Fake flower don't need to jaga one xD