Friday, March 18, 2011

YF Camp? Kisasuland? xD

Hey guys!!!

YF Camp was quite an interesting experience for me this year! It was the first YF camp I've been to that I started out not knowing so many people xD I guess that's what I get for being an after-form-5 camper at a YF camp! And yes, at times I felt... erm... I wouldn't say OLD, just maybe... mature! hahaha! It was fun anyway, and I had an awesome group with an awesome group advisor and an awesome group leader! :D Awesome! I used three "awesome"s in one setence! xD

I think it was also the first YF camp I've been to where I wasn't really in charge of anything! The new committee did a really good job and I really could just relax and enjoy joining in and playing the games (something I never really could do before, seeing as I would usually be one of those people organising the games!) It was fun =D Good job, new committee! I am proud of you guys!!! :)

Anyway, I'm now in Singapore again, and I forgot to bring the camp pictures to be uploaded, so I shall upload the pictures some other time =.= Since the camp was until Tuesday, I changed my piano lesson to today (Friday) and so I had lesson this morning and then I'll have another lesson this coming Monday xD After that only I can go home to BP :D

Results are coming out soon!!! I haven't finished writing all the papers and stuff for friends! There are so many to be written, I don't even know where to start! I have to really start working on it, though, if I want to get it all done in time to return to all the people who are waiting for them xD

Ooh! And my cousins (Faith and Jayne) said they want to bake cookies later today so I think I'll go help them finish eating the cookies before they can even touch them ;P

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: