Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Awesome Dinner at Ocean! =D

Ooooh! I had an awesome dinner with mummy, daddy, koko, mama, Ah Teow, Ah Yee Lee Hua, Gracie, Ah Ku and Ah Kim just now!!! We ate at Ocean Restaurant and the food we had just now was amazing!!! The whole dinner was just great! Well, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but I dare say the food was better than they look in the pictures! hahaha =D

The only decent photos of people I managed to photograph as I was too absorbed with the food the rest of the time! xD

The rest of my photos are of food, and even that, I didn't really want to spend much time taking really nice-nice photos because I was more interested in eating them! Ooh, and I would name the dishes if I could, but all the dishes were named in Chinese, each dish name has exactly 6 Chinese characters, and I really don't know what the names are in Chinese (Some words I can't read, and even if I can, I don't understand it!) or in English =.= Sorry!

















I can feel myself salivating again just by looking at the pictures, that's how good the food was! I think all 10 of us left the restaurant full and very very satisfied. I know I was very pleased with the dinner!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

2 comments:

cha yee's life said...

AMANDA~!!!!
Long time no see XDD

Amanda said...

Cha Yeeeee!!!!! :D :D :D Yaloh yaloh!!! Long time no see! =]