Saturday, March 12, 2011

YF Camp... Tomorrow!

Hey guys!!!

I'm going for the YF Camp tomorrow!!! (Thanks, Ah Yee Teng2!!! :D :D :D)

This is the first time I registered so late for a camp!

The camp starts tomorrow and this afternoon, I didn't even know if I was going or could go!

This is actually one thing I dislike - signing up so late for camps- and I've always thought the people who do so are tsk-tsk-tsk-worthy, but today, I became one of them xD

Well anyway, the camp is from tomorrow until Tuesday, at NUBE in Port Dickson =]

It may well be the last YF GGBP camp I'll be able to join, so I plan to enjoy it a lot :D

This feels so weird xD I'm leaving for a camp tomorrow morning and it was just not long ago that I found out I can go!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: