Thursday, September 20, 2007

Showee, haven't updated in a looooooooooooooong time...

Yo, peeps!!!

Yoyo, wat is da up, you all?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (Yo, watsup y'all)

mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Ok, I am NOT crazy...

At least not more crazy than I always was...

wakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Anyway, I wanna say sorry for not updating in such a loooooooooooooong time...

But, hey, aren't I updating now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dunno lah...

Actually the posts that were supposed to be before this...

Were supposed to be here, in my blog...

But tiba-tiba ada sedikit technical problems...

My handphone pula cannot connect to the computer...

So all the photos that I took...

Kaput!!!

mwahahahahahahahahaha...

No lah...

Only cannot upload into the computer only lah...

But I thought that I would wait until everything decides to go back to usual...

And I can update WITH the photos...

But right now, all I can say is...

erm... erm... erm...

Showee, lazy lah...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Anyway, I'll fill you guys in on some things...

You know our BB Port Dickson camp?!?!?!?!?!?

Changed date...

The date of the camp is currently set to the 26th an 27th of October...

After all the exams...

AND it seems as if MY school exam is after Hari Raya...

Evil, man...

So sad...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Oh, and congratulate me...

My handphone FINALLY decided to work with the computer...

mwahahahahahahahahahaha...

I'll show you guys a few pics of the place?!?!?!?!?



















Sorry again...

But lazy to label out one by one lah...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

What can I say?!?!?!?!?!?!

I was born lazy...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Oh, another thing I wanna show you guys...

Before you guys scroll down...

I wanna remind you guys that I'm not a professional...

So...





In case any of you are wondering...

Yes, I did draw that pair of shoes...

All I needed were some fabric pens and a RM10 shoe...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Yes, I know that it isn't all that nice...

But hey, at least I tried what!?!?!?!?!?!?

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: