A blog wouldn't be a blog but blocked if the blogger doesn't blog, so a blogger that owns a blog blogs so that the blog is a blog and is not blocked...
So...
What do you guys think about that?!?!?!?!?
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
I made that whole thing up...
Yup, I know...
Mengarut lah...
makes no sense...
mwahahahahahahahahahaha...
And I also know that it is really perasan to quote something that I myself said...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Anyway, I got that idea not too long ago...
When I was asking mummy and daddy for permission to blog...
And daddy asked me, "Why must blog?"
And I answered with, "A blog wouldn't be a blog unless the blogger blogs" =.=
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
What can I say?!?!?!?!?
I enjoy blogging...
wakakakakakakakakakaka...
I got sort-of-scolded in school today...
It's like this...
We were having Science in one the Science labs...
And I was sitting in between Alia and Syakirah...
While Husna was sitting Syak...
All throughout the two Science periods...
They were plotting to disturb me as much as possible...
So at first I thought that it was fine...
Until they started to on the tap that was right beside me...
Letting the water droplets fly all over...
Making me all WET!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Once, I let out a small shriek...
Good thing that Miss Soh didn't notice it...
But...
After many attempts to sabotage me...
Teacher saw what happened and called out "AMANDA!!!"
I was like, "Eh, excuseeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" in my mind...
Of course, I DID try to explain...
But I have to say one thing...
That Miss Soh is as stubborn as a mule...
She refused to believe that I was a victim here...
Ish... Hmph!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, we had a short break in between the two classes of Science...
At that time, I walked over to Wan Xin and Tingxi...
Suddenly Fiona came and "attacked" me from behind...
Right at that moment, Miss Soh let out a loud, "Wei, Amanda ar!!!"...
After being accused soooooooo many times...
And trying to defend myself soooooooooooo many times...
Don't think I wasn't angry and pek chek...
I answered, "Teacher, she bully me, not I bully her..."
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
I felt a teeny-weenie little bit more relieved when she said, "Ok lah... Ok lah..."
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
We continued with our lessons a short while after that...
During that period of time...
Husna and Syak continued to sabotage me...
Once, they took my precious (like real) pencil box and Husna asked me where I got, or the word she used- curi-ed the three pairs of scissors I have in my pencil box...
Just as I was about to answer her question (I just turned my head)...
Guess what happened...
No prizes for guessing what happened...
"Amanda, Syakirah, Husna, I cannot forgive you all already. Stand up!!!"
I went completely HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
As if that wasn't bad enough, she just HAD to add in, "Amanda ar!!! Dari just now already Saya tegur you!!! Tadi di sana (pointing to the spot where Fiona "attacked") also macam itu!!!"
Hey!!! Not my fault that Husna and Syak kept on kacau-ing me for their "entertainment"...
Neither is it my fault that Fiona "attacked" me!!!
HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT FAIR LAH, WEI!!!
Good thing I had two good friends- Wan Xin and Tingxi- and even Xiyun to speak the same language as me...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
They were soooooooo cool...
wakakakakakakakakaka...
They were like "na li ke yi zhe yang de?!?!?", "lao shi bu gong ping de!!!", "ming ming shi Husna he Syak nong ni de, ni you zhong zhao" (came from Xiyun)...
And stuff like that...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
I didn't even need to say anything...
Not that I enjoy saying bad things about teachers...
But, hey, IT REALLY WASN'T MY FAULT!!!
But what can I do?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I was never the type that went and manja-manja with teachers...
Unlike SOME people I know...
Ok lah, better stop right here before I start saying bad things about even more people...
Which is something I try not to do...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment