Saturday, September 8, 2007

Fun At the BB Resource Centre =]

Today right after school...

Tingxi, Xion En, Ling Ching, Fiona and I went towards our school back gate...

Where we took our rentas desa route...

We, with our bags and everything were heading for the BB resource centre =.=

Anyway, we managed to reach our destination without:

1. Getting hit by a car...
2. Falling flat on the ground...
3. Pengsan-ing...
4. Throwing our bags away...
5. Asking for a lift from anybody...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I can't think of anything else...

But I think you guys get the point =P

So we just lepak-ed around...

Doing absolutely nothing in particular...

Just enjoying ourselves...

Oh, we even took a few pictures:

The 5 of us... Hehe, still in uniform...

The same 5 of us...

Fiona and I... We were laughing so hardly because at that moment, Fiona just jumped- yes, JUMPED- onto my back... Tingxi moved real fast in taking this picture =.=

Ok, now we look a bit more like human beings =P

mwahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: