And my school only has morning session...
And the time that I'm blogging now is 7 something in the morning...
So what does that mean???
It can mean two things...
1. I'm blogging from school...
2. I'm blogging from home...
If I am blogging from school...
Wouldn't there be other people around me watching me blog???
Of course, I could shoo them off...
Or I could just ignore them and continue doing what I'm doing now, blogging...
BUT
If I am blogging from home...
Why am I up so early in the morning???
I usually don't wake up until I have to...
For things like school (ughhhh)...
Or replacement tuitions (also ughhhhhh)...
Or church...
Or the most important thing in the world, FOOD (just look at my size!!!)
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
OK lah...
I'll tell you guys what happened...
So today, I was being my usual guai self...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
And I woke up quite early in the morning...
After washing up, I went downstairs to see that Niko was already down...
Lately he has been earlier than me =P
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
I just love the "snooze" button too much =.=
Anyway, we didn't ask koko to fetch us to school today...
Kesian lah, takkan he baru balik first morning here already must wake up early to fetch us to school mah...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Although I did suggest it...
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...
Anyway, as usual, daddy went and fetched Niko to school first...
At that time, we were already running a bit late, and it was raining...
It had been raining quite heavily throughout the whole night...
And our electricity terputus 3 or 4 times already...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Of course, I didn't notice it...
I was too busy sleeping =.=
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Anyway, we used our usual route...
And when we were nearing HSBP...
Around IMU there to be more specific...
We saw that there were a few cars stopped in the middle of the road...
But more importantly, beyond that, was a big, fat-like-toad puddle of water...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Flood!!!
And somewhere in that flood, was a van with quite a lot of people inside...
The water was up to more than half of the wheel of the van...
Daddy, as skillful as ever, cut in front of the cars...
And did something very COOL!!!
He just continued to drive IN THE WATER!!!
All the way through, Niko and I were saying those things our friends always use, but we usually don't...
Those words include chio, shuai and those type one lah...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
While the other vehicles were stuck near or in the flood...
We were safely at Niko's school already...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
After dropping Niko off, daddy took a loop to go to my school instead...
Just so we could miss the flood...
mwahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, we took a few detours to elakkan the flood and traffic jam as well...
In the end, we saw that there was absolutely no way I could go in from the front gate...
So daddy drove to the back gate...
There were quite a lot of cars there, but not as many as at the front gate...
A few cars just stopped in the middle of the road and let their children off to walk into the school compound...
Daddy didn't allow me to do that, so we waited till the cars moved and slowly went nearer and nearer to the back gate...
A car a few cars in front of us jia li hai, drove right to the gate, in the flood...
Guess what happened...
It got stuck...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
The sides of the road was packed with students and a few teachers...
It was impossible to go into school because the path to go into our school was flooded...
I waved to Pn. Suhaila who was standing at the side of the road from inside the car...
And she waved back!!!
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Anyway, daddy suddenly said, "No point going to school lah, go also cannot go to your class. If can also you will be all wet. No point lah, go home and sleep... "
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Seems like I'm not the only one that went home...
Most people I know are at home already...
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment