Monday, July 30, 2007

Sports Day and Sushi...

OK...

before I start with my day...

I just wanna say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

to both Fiona and Joanne...

mwahahahahahahahahaha...

I'm feeling tired...

Really tired...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Program for YF (Youth Fellowship) today was sports day...

But it was more like an obstacle course...

not bad lah...

I enjoyed it...

hehehehehehehehe...

we went into the sort-of-jungle in our church grounds...

sorry, no pictures as I don't have the camera with me (daddy took it with him)...

and I left my handphone in Jayn's bag before going in...

So...

there were 5 events...

no time limit...

so we could take our time...

mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...

First, we were divided in 3 groups...

my group leader was Derrick...

the first event that we chose was to jump/walk from one tyre to another...

in the fastest speed possible...

mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...

after that was the Tarzan Swing or whatever it is called...

Swinging like Tarzan...

tsk... tsk... tsk...

not my thing...

hehe...

I gained absolutely no marks in this event...

Sorry lah, guys...

mwahahahahahahahahaha...

Oh, ya...

Jerrel Boo, who was in my group...

gained 5 marks for us...

considered quite a lot lah...

but poor him...

he fell on his backside...

so he went "ah!!! wo de pi gu hen tong!!! Babi betul"...

right after he landed...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

after that was the event...

where we got the dirtiest...

we had to crawl underneath strings...

on loads and loads of MUD!!!

yucks, man...

But I didn't do too badly here...

mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...

after this, we did the "Spiderman" event...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this event...

sooooooooooooooooo cool...

and fun...

So there is this net...

and a pole right on top...

we climb the net...

reach the top (minimum second highest level)...

and if we can...

Flip over and hold a tali...

and slide down...

is that cool or what?!?!?!?!?!

and let me tell you people...

I flipped over!!!

mwahahahahahahahahaha...

yes, me...

with my huge size and everything...

oh, and I fell...

and landed on mt backside...

but good thing the soil was soft...

and I missed a sharp cut tree trunk or something of that sort...

it was right beside where I landed...

good thing I prayed before I climbed the thing...

Prayer works!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...

after that, we did our last stunt...

which involves balance...

we had to "walk the plank" like in Peter Pan...

only that we used a huge tree trunk...

and we didn't have water...

or sharks...

or pirates...

Oh, you get my point...

hehe...

and we could use any style we wanted...

I was the first to go in my group...

I sat on the tree trunk...

with both my legs on one side...

I slowly edged myself...

and when I reached a particular point...

for some unknown reason...

I started laughing...

so guess what...

I fell...

mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I found that Edrick was the most skillful person for this event in my group...

he just ran across...

without touching anything...

and without stopping...

without falling...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

after that, we went out of the so called jungle...

and just lepak-ed around...

koko Sern Wang gave us a bottle of Pepsi...

that was supposed 2 be the prize for the winners...

but tak jadi...

mwahahahahahahahahaha...

I was the first one to drink it...

making me the one that opened it...

and also making me the one that was splashed the most with that silly drink...

wakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Koko Sern Wang lah...

so bad...

shook it before giving to Joanne, as her "birthday present to be shared"...

yeah, right...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

after that we just hung about...

waiting for nothing in particular...

and we went home after seven...

wakakakakakakakaka...

when I reached home, I saw that mummy bought a new pair of canvas shoes for me...

not for me to wear to school or anything...

but for me to draw on =.=

mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

not sure that it will come out nice lah...

hehe...

but not bad leh...

the shoe is branded...

North Star...

oops, sorry...

It is Jazz Star...

mwahahahahahahahahahaha...

blended, not branded...

wakakakakakakakakakaka...

oh, ya...

just came up from making sushi...

hehe...

FOOD!!!

some of the sushis that I made...

yes, it looks...

erm... erm...

DIFFERENT...

hehe...

mummy has weird stuff to put on sushis...

mwahahahahahahahahahaha...

but they taste quite, quite nice lah...

wakakakakakakakakaka...

this is just a small portion of all the sushis I made...

some of the rest are in another container...

and the rest are in stomachs...

mainly niko's stomach...

I feel soooooooooooooooooooo glad...

that gong-gong likes my sushis!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahaha...

So do Nora, the nurse/maid...

hehehehehehehehehehehe...

OK, before I go...

I wanna say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Fiona and Joanne!!!

again...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: