AGAIN...
Hehe...
I forgot to tell you people something...
and that is...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...
that...
I went to Batu Pahat Mall!!!
OK, that was just something usual...
mwahahahahahaha...
But since I went with mummy, niko, mama and even gong-gong with Nora...
yes, I find myself feeling happy that we went...
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
At least gong-gong can go "kia-kia"...
wakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
quite nice lah, if not for some weird program that was on...
no offense, people...
but many people dressed up in weird clothes...
which is what some people will say fashion...
but for me...
erm... erm...
it's like I was seeing poor people without enough cloth...
wearing whatever cloth they could find...
but, hey, it's fashionable...
it makes people "cool"... (yeah, right)
too bad people like me wouldn't understand...
but on the other hand...
"yo, yo, watsup y'all"
also makes people "cool"!?!?!?!?!
OK, I'll give up...
I'll stop thinking about it...
it gets more and more complicated...
mwahahahahahahaha...
but one thing I can understand less...
is why must people scream loudly...
INTO MICROPHONES?!?!?!?!?!
bad enough that they are screaming for no apparent reason...
but into a microphone?!?!?!?!?!?
tsk... tsk... tsk...
young people nowadays ar...
wait, I'm still young...
OK, let me do that again...
tsk... tsk... tsk...
SOME young people nowadays ar...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
oh, ya...
while we were there...
in BP Mall...
we saw something...
something interesting...

some people may not have noticed anything weird...
well, I certainly didn't...
wakakakakakakakakakakaka...
but niko did...
OK, so now...
let me ask you guys something...
is there a word Activity-Activity???
yes, there is a word in BM...
Aktiviti-aktiviti...
but in English?!?!?!?!?
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe...
Anyway...
I saw Xion En in Popular there as well...
she went with her mum...
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
before I go get ready to try to be the first one o wish Fiona a happy birthday...
I wanna ask a question...
and this question is directed to Fiona Tan Shi Ying...

Since when you wanna open a shop in BP Mall???
mwahahahahahahahahahaha...
and you didn't tell me about it...
So bad...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Don't worry, I'll send a bouquet of flowers...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Joanne's birthday is also tomorrow hor...
I almost forgot...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment