2day is Wan Xin's birthday!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
happy birthday 2 u ar!!!
oh, I am VERY proud 2 tell u ppl dat...
I WAS DA FIRST ONE 2 UCAP HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 HER TODAY!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahaha...
i called her at bout 11.58 last nite...
n waited 2 be da 1st one 2 tell her happy birthday 2day...
wakakakakakakakaka...
wah...
went 2 school this morning...
sien ar...
10 ppl in my class din go...
oni 22 ppl went...
da birthday girl 2day was one of da ponteng-ers...
wakakakakakaka...
biasa alr lah...
mwahahahahahaha...
mummy n daddy went 2 Penang...
by plane...
mwahahahahahahaha...
left right after fetching us 2 school...
i terpaksa bring my violin 2 school...
so ma fan...
good thing i had Tingxi, then Fiona 2 help me jaga it n also carry it around...
hehehehehehehehehe...
after school, i tumpang-ed Jayn's car...
went 2 her house...
she went 4 her violin accompaniment 1st...
her one start at 2.30 mah...
end at 2.45...
mine pula 2.45 till 3.30 2day...
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
so i makan-ed at Jayn's house...
BB was OK 2day...
VERY, VERY few ppl...
coz got school 2day...
5 seniors 2day...
niko, Matthew n Jerome in full uniform...
and Jayn and I not...
mwahahahahahahahahahaha...
oh, FINALLY heard da prank that my cousin, Ming-Ming in Singapore pulled on her boyfriend, Ron...
It was on their national radio quite long ago...
but i din hear it...
so i FINALLY got a chance 2 hear it alr...
mwahahahahahahahahaha...
sooooooooooooooooooo funny, man...
OK, i managed 2 curi these from Jie Ming's blog...
Ron: Hello
Ming: Hello, where are u?
Ron: Still at home. Why?
Ming: U know u asked me to withdraw the money right?
Ron: Yea, why? (kancheong sounding a lil)
Ming: I wanna ask u ah, did u spend on anything that i didn't know of over the weekend?
Ron: No ah, why?
Ming: I can't draw your money out.
Ron: HUH? What you mean?
Ming: There's no more money in your account. Are u sure u didn't spend on something i didn't know of? (Sounding Angry)
Ron: HUH? U gotta be kidding!!! What did they say when u couldn't draw the money?
Ming: Well, u know when u just put in the card then put in the amount u wanna draw? So they said cannot draw lah. So i went to the account balance and found out you were left with $18! WHAT did u do with the cash? (Angrier now)
Ron: HUH? WALAU EH. NO ah. I din do anything! How come? U gotta be kidding!!!!! WALAU EH (no expletives, dun worry.. heng ah!)
Ming: After i left on Friday night, did you spend on ANYTHING or not?
Ron: No leh. I Swear! I dunno wat happened (Panicking a lot now!)
Muttons: But you promised to buy me a diamond ring mah
Ron: No ah......
(Laughter)
Ron: Who's this????
Muttons: Ron, we are the Muttons. U are on radio!
(Laughter)
Ron: It's NOT funny!
(Laughter continues)
Ron: It's NOT funny! I'm never ever gonna listen to 98.7fm or the radio ever again! I'm not gonna eat mutton or lamb!
(Laughter continues)
Muttons: Ron, you win a Motorola Slvr phone!
Ron: Woohoo. (now happy!)
LOL.
this was curi-ed from http://chocolatencheese.blogs.friendster.com/
(Jie Ming, dun say never help you advertise lah... mwahahahahaha)
oh, one more thing i managed 2 curi...
the podcast for it:
http://www.podcast.sg/987_muttons.asp
it is da clip from 3rd of July, 2007...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
later got practice for Youth Sunday...
Jayn forcing me 2 go...
by saying that she is gonna give me a ride 2 church...
so i have 2 go...
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment