Wednesday, June 3, 2009

YF Camp 09!!!

Hey guys!!!

Oh, I've been wanting to blog about our YF camp, only that I don't have the pictures in this computer...

So.........

Never mind lah, I'll post some pictures here soon =]

Anyway, the camp wasn't bad at all...

It was actually quite quite quite fun...

It was held in Peacehaven, Genting from the 30th of May till the 1st of June...

I had the honour of being the group leader for group love...

My group was awesome...

The awesome-est group during the camp (my group lah, who else?!?!?) consisted of:
Jie2 Ee Hsin (Group advisor)
Me (Group leader)
Ng Jie Yi
Emily Kerk
Kimberly Teo
Kee Ting Sun
Ong Li Yuan
Teo Wan Ni
Deric Tan
Jerrel Boo
Wai Kit Siew

Everyone was really great during the camp...

We were actually a bit quiet at the beginning of the camp (my standard lah, don't know how the others felt)...

But anyway, by the middle of the first day, our group was, what's the phrase, filled with LOVE!!! (and noise =P)

Oh, I know I forgot to mention this on the last day of camp, but thank you, all my group members, I really enjoyed being in the same group as all of you...

Special thanks to Jie2 Ee Hsin for encouraging us for the start till the end of the camp, especially during the drama competition on formal night...

Oh, my group won that competition, by the way...

Our topics were Scooby Doo, Rev. William Wan, in a concert and contentment...

Everybody in our group came up with really fun ideas and we just sort of "cakulung" all the ideas together and voila!!! Magic ;-)

And in case you guys don't know, Rev. William Wan was our camp speaker...

He was really interesting and we all got to hear a little "chim-ology" from him and of course, a little from Joshua as well...

Oh, well, what to do?!?!?!?

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Rev. Wan was very cute also...

His stories were really very funny =D

Ok, BACK TO MY AWESOME GROUP!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I think each of us sort of had an identity in the group...

That's just what I think lah...

And I think the identities were something like this:

Jie Yi - the quiet one, yet I find her really cute.
Emily - the shy and laughing one, yet I find her to be quite "chim" (deep) at times.
Kimberly - the active Cantonese-speaking one, yet I think she can be kind of shy at times but really fun to be with.
Ting Sun - the new girl, yet is always up and about, being disturbed by Kit Siew and giving a mean revenge, paiseh to do embarassing stuff.
Li Yuan - the matured one of us, yet did a really cute Scooby Doo for the drama.
Wan Ni - the one that paling "diam-diam ubi berisi" among us, yet always helping by gathering everyone for meetings or practices, is always so nice to everyone, and was an awesome narrator for the drama.
Deric - the totally and utterly cute one, yet... erm... SOOOOO ADORABLE!!! mwahahaha
Jerrel - the one with the wide range of interesting (weird?) hairstyles and is always cool, yet came up with lots of games to torture us during the camp... in a fun way =D
Kit Siew - bullying the new girls (who I had to "protect" at times), yet acted as a respected person during the drama, that is, Rev. William Wan. He even sang songs!!! haha

Oh, I wanna tell my group members...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

It's true it's true!!!

And thanks all for making the camp such a success!!!

Hope everyone had fun, especially the "new people"!!!

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Anyway, hope I can put in another pictorial post on the camp!!!

And soon!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: