Hey guys!!!
So.......
I've been coughing these few days and a few, no, make that many people have exclaimed, "H1N1!!!" when they heard me cough...
So, anyway, yesterday in school after recess, I was in class when I coughed a few times and as expected, someone went, "Oh, Amanda!!! H1N1!!!"
So the conversation went like this:
Me: H1N1? No lah, I H2N2 already!
Classmate: hahaha, wah, like that one ar? H2N2 ar?
Me: Ya lah, if more serious then become H3N3 some more leh! So modern right?
Classmate: H3N3 ar? Cannot!
Me: Huh? Why cannot?
Classmate: H2N2 and H3N3 BOTH CAN SIMPLIFY!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Yes, I know, KENA BOMBED!!! Then because of the bomb, SWEAT!!!
hahahahaha...
So in the end, we came to the conclusion that mine is not H1N1, not H2N2, not H3N3, but H3N4...
Yup, H3N4, cannot simplify >.<
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Oh, anyway, my family (including my maternal grandmother, mama; and excluding my poor oldest brother, koko) is going on a trip to Chiang Mai...
We'll be going tomorrow, so I'll just have to ponteng one day of school and also open day...
Awwwwww, so sad...
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Oh, we'll be back on Monday, which is a holiday for us here in Johor!!!
Yes, I know, many people have asked me, "Not scared die ar? Not scared kena H1N1 ar?"
Well, actually, NO!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
No lah, just kidding...
Daddy and mummy have had this trip booked for some time already, that's why I have to miss a very special lunch date tomorrow...
One that should be very very interesting (my prediction)...
That's because...
PENGETUA BELANJA PIZZA HUT!!!
wakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Ya ya ya, the headmistress wants to treat us to a meal, us being the 5 debaters and the two teachers, namely Mdm. How and Pn. Elizabeth...
Never mind lah, I'm sure I can get all the details from the others later...
The only thing is...
NO MAKAN PIZZA HUTTY HUTTTTT :(
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Ok lah, enough nonsense already lah...
Better go pack up =]
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment