Friday, June 5, 2009

Off and will be back with PICTURESSSS!!!

Hey guys!!!

Yes yes yes, I know I know I know...

I promised PICTURES!!!
Unfortunately, you guys are gonna have to wait slightly longer...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Daddy, mummy and I are gonna join some other relatives (mother's side) in Pahang for a camp...

Soooooo...

My plan is to upload photos here after that...

Why, I hear you ask?

Well...

1. Now lazy to upload so many photos
2. Take a long time to upload, don't have the time now because...
3. Haven't finished packing my bag for the camp
4. I'm actually trying to help you guys. Trust me, you guys will thank me when you guys are older. I'm actually training you guys to be patient!!! *evil grin*
5. I think I got "elected" as camp photographer for the camp I'm going to, so I think I'll just post the pictures together when I get back...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Anyway, we'll probably be leaving at around 3 p.m. this evening (afternoon?)...

And we'll be back on Monday...

I heard that the camp is gonna be quite relaxed, though...

So I think I'm gonna bring MY new-old laptop to see if I can blog from there :)

Wah, finally the laptop's MINEEEE!!!!

Yup, daddy got his new laptop not too long ago...

So that means that the only one that didn't have a laptop in the family (awww, poor me) got his old one!!!

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Ok, before I go get ready...

I'm really not that evil, I'm actually quite nice...

So, here's a pic from the YF camp =]

Just one for now, though, sorry!!!
Leaning human wall?!?!?!?

mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I love this picture!!!

All of us were either wearing black or white, except for Charmaine, who was wearing both... in stripes =P

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Besides, everyone looks united, like as though we're protecting someone behind us and saying "you have to get through us first!!!"

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

2 comments:

Hana Haslina said...

AMANDA! You look so sweet when you wear that baju kurung. Haha. Charmaine HOT! HAHAHAAH

Hana Haslina said...

AMANDA! You look so sweet when you wear that baju kurung. Haha. Charmaine HOT! HAHAHAAH