Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yay, finish test!!! Yikes, something happened...

Hey guys!!!

So how?

Did you guys off your lights in support of Earth Hour that day?

Hope you guys did...

My taman like only I turn off leh, so sad...

mwahahahahahahahahahaha...

Anyway, YAY!!!!!!!!!

Finish test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, had test in school... AGAIN...

Purposely stress all of us out =.=

Oh, and I had Chemistry tuition today...

And Susin, who sits in front of me in Chemistry tuition, told me that something very interesting happened yesterday night...

We both had Physics tuition last night, Mr Ong...

After tuition last night, I came down surprised to see a few policemen there...

But I didn't think much about it...

Anyway, apparently a woman's bag kena snatched!!!

Well, Susin's parents were eating at the Siew Pao stall while waiting for her...

And there was another woman, sitting at the outermost table, nearest to the road...

Suddenly this motorbike came from behind and just snatched her handbag!!!

Just very smoothly!!!

Susin also said that the woman grabbed her chair and wanted to throw it at the snatch-thief...

But he (fine, or she) was going too fast so she didn't...

Actually I think that it's a good thing she didn't throw the chair...

1. The bike so far already, won't kena one lah...
2. Somebody else that might be there might kena, kesian that person...
3. Poor chair, if kena baling, sure rosak one...
4. The woman would probably wake up the next morning with a sore arm...
5. The stall owner might ban the woman from the Siew Pao shop, no more Siew Pao for her...
6. Before no. 5, she would have to pay for the chair >.<

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... I can go on, but I think I'll just leave it... wakakakakakakakakakakakaka... Uh-oh, I think I allowed stress to get to me =P Oh, ya... Susin and I were talking about this when we suddenly had different-different ideas... It went something like this (translated into English, and please remember that it was all spoken with laughter):
Susin : So the woman's bag got stolen loh.
Me : Har, like that ar. So bad one. I go home must ask my mummy to put stones in her bag, so that the thief will find it harder to snatch the handbag. Money put in pocket pula.
Susin : Later he snatch the handbag than nearly fall down.
Me : We take the bag with the stones and hit him first ar!!! We have womens' rights!!!
Susin : Ya hor, since so heavy can hit him. Eh, like that might as well just carry a plastic bag around, the thief want to snatch, straight away break, cannot snatch, nothing to snatch also!!!
Me : Makes sense, makes sense!!! Can lah, but the thief don't get anything. At least if handbag got stones one, the thief get a little bit of something, even if it's just stones. Like that only syiok mah!!! Win-win situation!!!
Susin : This is the first time I hear of people say must let the theif snatch something only syiok!!! OH!!! Yesterday my sister was asking me what is "win-win" when she was studying for her Sivics tests!!!
Me : Aiya, ask her come look for me, I teach her, use my example!!! I happy, you happy, everybody happy!!! Everybody got hak!!! We got hak, the theif also got hak to get something mah!!!

After that, still got a bit lah, but cannot remember already...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Then after tuition, downstairs waiting to be picked up:
Susin : So your bag also must put stones already lah? (points at my tuition bag)
Me : No need already, very heavy already. If they want to steal, steal lah! (pause and think for a little while) Wait!!! Cannot!!! In side got calculator!!! Very expensive leh!!! And got my nail clipper!!! At home one all not nice to use!!! I find very long then go two-dollar-shop only found this one leh!!!
Jia Lin : Wah, you two still talking about the snatch-theif ar?
Susin and I : (burst into another round of laughter)
Me : Actually I think if snatch-theives should just steal whatever things want instead of money. That wat they don't have to waste time buying the things with the money they stole!
Jia Lin and Susin (don't know which said what, they were talking at the same time): I still think that they steal money better. If want to steal food very difficult, later very hard to get the food and ta pao.
Susin : *laugh crazily* Later they steal fried banana instead of money, HAHAHAHAHA
Me : Later you watch the news, go "Fried banana stolen..." (point at Jia Lin's specs) You must jaga you know! If not later the thief want's a pair of specs, then he pass by and just take your specs!!! Suddenly got specs, suddenly specs hilang!!! Must wear the specs holder, so that harder to steal!!!
Susin : Might as well wear a plastic bag over the head!!!
Me : Ya hor, the black rubbish bag!!!
Susin : Then just cut two holes for the eyes!!!
Me : And the nose also!!! Then if got nose ring how? The theif just snatch the nose ring ar?

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

I don't know what you guys are thinking...

But everything we said is true!!!

So everyone, be careful!!!

Especially of your spectacles!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: