Friday, April 10, 2009

What would I do without the internet?!?!?!?!

Hey guys!!!

My house internet has not been working for the pass few days...

So I couldn't update my blog on Wednesday (holiday!!! for us here in Johor lah...) even though I wanted to...

ANNYYYWWWAAAYYYYYY...

Koko is home!!!

Has holiday, which really isn't fair =P

He was in Sabah last week, enjoying life with his friends...

And all the while, daddy, mummy, niko and I have been going to work or college or school, working our heads off...

No fair...

But before that koko kesian lah, had exam...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Oh, and I think that my home internet likes koko...

When he balik rumah, the internet terus OK alr...

So now can use...

Weird!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh, ya...

People, remember that today is Good Friday ya!!!

Check it out on the net if you don't know what that is...

Tomorrow have to go school :'(

Really unfair =P

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

1 comment:

佳恬~❤ said...

yoo...amanda~
u r tagged!!