Hey guys!!!
It's one something in the morning...
And I just finished packing my bag for the preteens camp in church tomorrow (today)...
Phew, finally!!!
Not only did I have to pack my clothes for the camp, I also had to get my clothes that I want to bring to Australia ready...
So that I'll have enough clothes to bring...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, my family and I were in KL since Friday...
And we just came back today...
From tomorrow (wait, today!!!) until the 17th pula, I'll be in church for the preteens camp...
Yes, I do know that I'm a teeny-weeny bit too old to be taking part in a preteens camp...
But I am a group officer!!!
Don't worry, I'm not trying to pretend to be too young lah...
wakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
But it's gonna be fun anyway =P
Oh, ya...
So from the 15th (today, today, today!!!) till the 17th of this month, I'll be in church for the preteens camp...
On 17th as well, after the camp ends, I'll have to come back home and quickly pack my things (or more accurately, just stuff my things into a luggage bag) for Australia...
Still on the same day, mummy, daddy, niko, Aunty Tin Tin, Aunty Annie and I (our Australia group this time XD) will be going to KL...
We'll all stay the night in KL at our place in Heritage...
And the next day, the 18th of Dec 08, we'll be heading to Australia...
And leaving koko there in KL to spend Christmas without us =(
Awwwww, poor koko...
But at least we bagi you your presents already right?!?!?!?!?
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, in case I don't get to blog until I come back from Australia, which is on the 30th of this month...
I'd like to wish y'all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and to those of you who said that you want to follow us to Australia in my suitcase...
Erm...
It'll be a squeeze...
A lot of people leh!!!!!!
And we're allowed only 15kg of luggage each to be thrown into the plane...
And I do have clothes to bring...
So you guys just do the math and tell me how you all wanna ikut lah, ok?!?!?!?
Oh, and about the oxygen level from inside my bag...
Erm... Should be a problem also...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Ok, cheers!!!
I'll try to blog when I can, but if cannot then...
MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember to save me a present!!! :P
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment