Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aunty Tin2!!!

Talk to the hand!!!

Ok, that had nothing to do this post =]

Oh, niko is back, by the way...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Back to the point of this post!!!

From the title of today's post...

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that today is Aunty Tin Tin's birthday...

So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTY TIN TIN!!!!!!!!!

I pray that God will continue to shower His blessings upon you, the wonderful, nice, fun, cool aunty...

Thanks for being such a great friend and "ka ki lang" (own people?!?!?) to my family and I!!!

Every time I stay back in BP while mummy and daddy go visit koko and niko in KL...

Aunty Tin Tin is the one that makes sure I have every meal taken care of...

She'll call every now and then to make sure I was safe and that I have eaten and stuff like that...

After church on Sundays, she'd ajak me out to makan if mummy and daddy were not in...

And especially if kakak was also at her church...

Aunty Tin Tin was the one that would insist that she saw to it that I had proper meals after Sunday services...

It would be difficult to convince her that I would be OK waiting for kakak to come home from church for my food...

She's always ready to bring me to nice-nice places to makan...

I remember one time, on a really warm Sunday, after church...

She brought me to Daddy's Village...

And we were both so happy for the air-cond there...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I was quite reluctant to order anything since the food there wasn't on the cheap side...

While I didn't say anything, she sensed that I was looking for some of the cheaper food to order...

Immediately she said, "You like western food right? Chicken chop or something, dear? Mai kek ki ar!"

She asked me to to be paiseh, and she even turned the menu over to the western food page...

I ended up really having a chicken chop =]

hahahahahahahahahaha...

And after that, we both shared a bowl of cendol...

Actually, it's more like I had three quarter of it...

She just took a little bit into another bowl and said that she didn't want any more because it was too sweet for her...

That's her, kind, sensitive, generous, nice =]

Anyway, today, my family (except koko, who doesn't have holidays *sob sob*) had a lunch date with Aunty Tin Tin...

And since my paternal granmother (my ah chiah) gave us a surprise visit, she came along too =]

Mummy, daddy and ah chiah came to pick niko and I at home from the office first...

After that, we left ah chiah and niko in the restaurant after ordering the food...

Daddy then drove mummy and I to Aunty Tin Tin's house...

There, she opened her presents...

It was interesting as mummy gave her a roller suitcase with other smaller items in it for her birthday...

Here are some pictures:
The biggest present we gave Aunty Tin Tin

Aunty Tin Tin with her new roller suitcase =]

Mummy helping Aunty Tin Tin with the bag of other presents in the big present- the suitcase...
It was too complicated!!! =.=

Opening the second biggest present

It's a dinner purse!!! Or whatever it's called >.<

The third one

Something mummy got from Marks and Spencer =]

Present number 4

Last but not least, the fifth one!!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahaha...

Phew, finally!!!

Anyway, after that, we went to eat at a restaurant called Fulim Yuan...

Sorry, the food disappeared so fast that I couldn't take pictures!!! >.<

Ok, before I end this post...

Again...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTY TIN TIN!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: