Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You ponteng school... AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!?

Hi guys =]

As you might have guessed from the title of today's post...

I didn't go to schol today...

Hey, but I have a good excuse...

In fact, I have a MC...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

And I stayed home the whole morning...

ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZzzZZzzZzZz-ed all the way =)

So syiok right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

But after waking up, I had to practice piano...

Even though I wasn't feeling well...

I know, so sad right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

It was really hot today, making my headache worse...

Until it rained...

Heavily, if I may add =]

The rain was nice...

And after the rain, the whether was totally cool...

Nice...

Oh, ya...

I forgot to mention something...

While I was practicing piano, mummy, daddy and niko came home...

Mummy and daddy from work...

And niko from his driving test...

And guess what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No surprise, he failed...

Not that his driving is lousy...

I've got to admit, his driving skills are quite geng (trust me, I'd know)

But he actually didn't pass because our family don't believe in rasuah-ing...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

After giving him a hug, niko told me that it's alright, and that he expected it...

He was driving, and suddenly, when they were in the middle of the road or something...

The examiner stepped on the brake that the examiner has on the passanger side of the car...

Niko, of course, noticed it...

And being really, really daring, asked...

Niko: Tuan, kenapa tuan tekan brake?
Examiner: (zha dao) erm... Saya ingat awak tak boleh brake.
Niko: Saya rasa saya boleh brake

How cacat can he be?

I mean, it was in the middle of nowhere, and he stepped on the brake, because he thought that niko couldn't???

Erm... Thousand apologies (Indian slang)...

But it really doesn't make any sense to me...

wakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Anyway, I asked niko how many time must he take before he can pass...

And he said that another chap that also didn't bribe...

Already sat for the same test for 7 times...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

My parents said that they will not send me to the same driving school next time...

Because of the bribery...

And also because my niko only had 1 lesson before the test...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Anyway, back to moi...

After eating some horrible cherry-flavoured medicine...

I went to tuition...

Maths tuition...

And of all things o happen when I'm not feeling very well...

There are a few people sitting on my usual seat but there are two empty seats there...

Ok, usually Charmaine seats beside me, followed by Celia beside her, and Nelly beside Celia...

And I was aware that Charmaine, Celia AND Nelly were all not there yet...

And there were only two empty seats there...

So how???

I was forced to seat at Charmaine's place...

Which made me feel really guilty...

And after a little while, Nelly came and sat next to me...

Leaving no more space for Charmaine and Celia...

Great way to make me feel guilty on top of not feeling well...

Celia came in after that and was asked to seat at the side of the room...

Where she could hardly see the board...

But at least Charmaine was able to squeeze in between Nelly and I...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Anyway, I just noticed something...

After school tomorrow, I have sports practice...

Until 4.30...

And right after that, I have to go for BM tuition...

Which starts at 4.30 as well...

After that, which is 6...

I'll have to rush staight for my violin lesson...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

However, I found out that Charmaine's schedule is not much better than mine...

It will be school, sports practice, tuition then piano lesson for her...

But at least her piano lesson starts at 7.20 or so...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Her lesson is at La Classic...

And my violin lesson in under La Classic...

But held at my teacher's house...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: