Thursday, January 17, 2008

In Kiasu-land AGAIN...

Hello!!!

So as you guys may have guessed from the blog post...

Yup, I'm in Singapore AGAIN...

And double-yup, on a schooling-weekday...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

But, hey, don't get me wrong...

I'm a guai-kai ;-)

So I actually went to school today...

*Didn't ponteng!!!*

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

HEEEELLOOOO! I AM LINDSAY LOHAN!~ Achmed :D

Paiseh, that was my cousin Joyce...

And she was reffering to a video she watched on youtube...





mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Anyway, as I was saying...

I went to school today...

And mummy was supposed to pick me up from school at about 11.10...

So I was expecting and "... dan selamat sejahtera. Perhatian kepada Amanda Chong S...s...z...szs... erm... Amanda Chong dari 3 Utarid, sila datang ke pejabat dengan membawa beg anda sekali"

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

At about 11.15, there was a pengumuman...

But it didn't have anything to do with me...

There was another one some time after that, but it also didn't have anything to do with me...

Finally, at about 12, there was a "Selamat sejahtera kepada semua. Perhatian kepada Amanda Chong dari 3 Utarid, sila datang ke pejabat pentadbiran untuk menjumpa ibu anda. Diulangi, perhatian..."

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

After that I heard from mummy why it was so late...

Actually, she went to school much earlier...

After passing the letter to the school, she was told to meet the head-mistress...

So the waiting started...

After a long while, mummy finally sat down with the famous Pn. Remi bt Kardi...

And she had to answer loads and loads of questions...

For example, "When is the exam?", "Where did she take the exams last time?", "Why must she go to Singapore to learn?", "How often does she have to go?" and sooooooooooo many more...

Only after that did she allow mummy to bring me home...

Maybe they think that by doing this, students won't leave school early...

And I think they are clever in this way...

I mean, mummy and daddy probably won't want to bring me home from school early...

BUT...

They may be clever, but we are cleverer...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Daddy said that if really necessary, I'll just poenteng that whole day of school...

Easier for us also what...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

So, here I am in Singapore...

I had piano lesson today...

Which was good...

Especially since I haven't been for lessons since last year...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

And I have another lesson tomorrow =]

After dinner, daddy, mummy and niko went home...

Niko was supposed to stay here in Singapore with me...

But he really, really didn't want to...

So I also bo bian...

Stay here alone =(

Niko loh, so bad... Hmph!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

And tomorrow I'll ponteng school...

AGAIN...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

But considered very guai already lah...

At least I went to school today ok!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Oh, ya!!!

Almost forgot!!!

Just now when we were eating dinner...

We saw a man that looks a lot like my uncle...

And ah yee was trying to take photos of him...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

But really lah...

Their hairstyles are about the same...

Walk also same style...

Fashion sense also same...

Sitting pose also same...

The only difference is that the man we saw today is slightly thinner...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Ah yee was trying in vain to zoom in to get a good shot and stuff...

And niko went, "Actually lah, I can just go there and tell him that he looks like my uncle, then stand there and take a nice picture with him"

But they said no need lah...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

I think they paiseh...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: