Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Arghhhh!!! How's school? L-O-U-S-Y!!!

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately...

Because of school loh...

And even more because of this year's PMR!!!

A lot of people told me "PMR ar? Kacang one lah!!!", "PMR? Aiyo, close one eye also can do one lah!!!", "sap sap suey lah, PMR!!!" and many other similar responses...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Of course, all those responses came from people who already finished their PMR...

Mostly with straight As, if I may add...

Actually, I really think that my trips to Singapore have rubbed a bit of kiasu-ness onto me...

Oops, sorry, no offence =P

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

But then again, it's not like I want to do all the preparations and stuff for PMR...

The school makes us do those stuff...

Anyway, back to today...

School was fine today...

UNTIL...

Something tragic happened...

It was right after our second recess...

And we were supposed to go to one of the Science labs for our Science lesson with Pn. Siti Hawa...

As Husna and I walked towards the lab (we were about 2 minutes late)...

We were suprised that the class was so quiet...

I mean, our class has a reputation for bing super-duper noisy, being heard from about 2 blocks away from where we are =P

Anyway, as we walked into the lab...

We were really surprised...

I mean, NO WONDER the class was so quiet!!!

The lab was half-empty...

And Pn. Siti Hawa wasn't exactly smiling...

Husna and I greeted the teacher and went to our seats...

At about 1.40 p.m. (our recess is until 1.20)...

We were still sitting there, staring at each other...

Husna and I joining the ultra-quiet class for a change...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Suddenly, we heard laughter and talking from outside...

A group of angels stepped into the class...

Light was shining from them...

Wait, sorry...

What I actually mean is that a group of Malays, in their school uniforms (mostly white in colour) stepped into the class...

And the sun was shining behind them XD

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Anyway, as soon as they saw Pn. Siti Hawa, they all went quiet...

All of them just stood at the door of the Science lab, looking at teacher...

After questioning for some time, teacher finally took her eyes off those late-comers...

We could practically those classmates of mine that came late sighing with relief...

But it was just too soon...

Just then, a really tragic thing happened...

Pn. Siti Hawa opened her mouth...

And guess what happened...

She...

She... she...

She said something before...




AAHHHHH!!!!!! NO!!! I CAN'T SAY IT!!! It brings me too much pain!!!

She said, "Pada hari Khamis hadapan..."

And then...

She...

I'm sorry, there's too much emotion...

But for all of your sakes...

I'll try my best to continue...

She...

She continued speaking...

I have to warn you guys now...

Before it is too late...

If you guys get nightmares easily, then please don't continue reading...

Just stop now...




Ok, for those "strong" people...

Continuing from what Pn. Siti Hawa said...

She said...

She continued with...

She just went ahead and said...

She actually told us, "...kamu semua mesti lewat balik!!! Pukul empat baru boleh balik!!!"

A sentence like that was enough for us to start crying...

But we were strong...

We held all our tears inside...

We fought every single drop tears...

For those who didn't get what that meant...

It means that my whole class will have to go home late next Thursday!!!

Isn't that tragic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

mwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha...

And the worst thing is I have Maths tuition right after school...

Even with our usual 2.40, I have to rush there right after school...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Oh, and my maid is coming back to BP tomorrow!!!

And it's her birthday today...

So...

KAKAK, SELAMAT HARI JADI!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gosh..really really tragic..tu la..haish budak form 3..baru form 3 dah berani lambat masuk kelas..adui..gagaga..PMR SENANG hahahahaha