Friday, November 23, 2007

Yet another day in Singapore =.=

Hello, people!!!

mwahahahahahahahahaha...

So what happened today was...

I woke up really late...

Later than my usual late... (How it that even possible, right?!?!?)

Since last night my two crazy cousins (Joyce and Faith) that slept in the same room as me ki siao...

And they kept me awake as well...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Anyway, after waking up, I went to take my morning bathe (unlike some people I know)...

And when I went into Joyce's bathroom and saw my reflection in the mirror...

My first thought was Man, my hair looks so cool...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I didn't get to take a picture, since I am not allowed to turn my handphone on in Singapore...

Save money mah...

Oh, did I mention that it costs me 25 cents just to receive a message in Singapore?!?!?!?!?

So cacat, right?!?!?!?!

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Ok, back to my cool hair...

It was so weird...

Yet cool at the same time...

Really in fashion...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

It was like those standing up hair...

That doesn't look gelled...

Really cool...

But then again...

I don't know lah...

It kinda made me look like a mad scientist after awhile...

Like the Dr. Emmett Brown from Back to the future...

Ok, not so cool...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Alright...

Enough hair talk...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Piano lesson now...

We were just lazing around my aunty's house...

When suddenly, "Wei, hurry up and get ready!!! Go piano class now!!! Supposed to be at 4 o'clock, but Ms. Sim says that we can go NOW!!! Quick lah!!! Hurry up!!! DORRY!!! COME HELP!!!"

Oh, Dorry is my aunty's maid...

Kesian...

Have to run up and down in this 4 stories high building...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Immediately I got ready and asked the other three to do the same...

A little while later, we were all downstairs...

Except Joyce...

And there were a lot of people around my aunty's house today, as they were painting the ground floor...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

I could see that my aunty pek chek already...

So I screamed with all my might...

"JJJJJOOOOOYYYYCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I took her piano books for her and went into the car...

The rest of them (my aunty, Faith and Jayne)...

My aunty stopped the car in front of the house to wait for the great Joyce...

Finally Joyce appeared with a sling bag on her shoulder...

And she was talking into the phone...

The minute she closed the door, my aunty sped off...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

When we reached Ms. Sim's apartment block, my aunty's phone rang...

She motioned with her hands for us to go up first...

So we did...

When we reached Ms. Sim's apartment, a girl was already there holding the door open for us...

We went in and as usual, didn't know which room to go into...

Suddenly, out of the blue (Okay, out of the bigger room of the two) came familiar face...

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Faith and I called out in complete unison...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

That familiar face was attached to a familiar pair of spectacles, body, fingers and actions...

Both Faith and I seemed to have the same thoughts...

Oh, no!!! Henry, the 9 years old small boy is here!!! Habislah we all!!! Yesterday we untung, he not around... But today, NOOOOO!!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Slowly we walked into the room...

Ms. Sim was in there with Henry, who already went back in and another girl, that looked a bit like the girl who held the door open for us...

They all were laughing...

Embarrassed, I knew that they heard Faith and I...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Both of us proceeded in pretending that we had no idea why they were laughing so hard...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Not too long after that, my aunty came into the room...

I'm sure Faith was glad that she wasn't there to witness our whole "grand entrance"...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Anyway, we had our lesson as usual...

Except that our lesson today was one... two... THREE HOURS LONG!!!

And mind you, this is just an extra lesson for us...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

During that three hours, Jayne managed to fall asleep...

And also lao nuar...

In other words...

Sleep until liu kou shui, or in English, DROOL!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

My poor aunty...

She thought that our lesson would only be for one hour...

So she waited there with us...

But after the first hour, she was more than ready to go home to rest, to work...

But she thought that since we were already there for one hour, maybe we would finish in a little while...

Might as well wait, so as to save time...

But after the second hour, we were still planted in Ms. Sim's apartment...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

And lagi my aunty bo kam guan balik rumah...

So we were all there until we could go home, which is three hours later...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

After that we came home, only to find that there was no food to feed our hungry stomachs...

So I went to the second floor...

And found IT...

mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...

That secret stash there...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I took one and did all I had to do...

To...

To... ehem...

You know...

To... aiyo... to... erm... to

Eat Mi Cawan!!! (Cup noodles)

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha =.=

Right after I finished that, Joyce was heading out again...

She was going to her friend's house for a sleepover...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Which means...

Yay for Faith!!!

Nobody to push her off the tilam...

Or to scare her with weird but effective stories...

Ok, I'll admit...

I did that too, last night...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

But Joyce was the one that suddenly turned the light on just to make our eyes hurt...

So bad...

hehehehehehehehehehehehe...

Back to the topic...

After coming back to my aunty's house, I was glad to see that...

There was food on the table!!!

Yay for us!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

After eating, Faith and I (Ok, mostly me) had this crazy idea to make pizza...

Using microwavable roti canai...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

We made two...

Here is a photo of one...

Already out from the oven...

Here you go:

Surprisingly, it is quite delicious, even if it does not look all that appetizing...


mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Seriously...

Everyone that tried agreed that it tastes nice...

Including my uncle Woon, aunty, Dorry, Jayne, Faith and myself...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

After that, the two remaining kuchi brats went back to their computers...

And a little while after that, a girl and her mother came over...

To sell the sail and all those stuff to Joyce, even though she isn't around...

Her name is Alyssa Lim, and apparently, she is quite a good sailer...

Not only that, she can play the guitar quite well as well as a bit of other instruments such as piano and drums...

She is in a band, and according to Joyce, her band entered the Battle Of The Bands Singapore before...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Pretty cool ya?!?!?!?

She is also really nice and all...

Not hao lian or anything...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Ok lah, better go pretend to practice piano or something... (I stress on the word pretend)

Oh, ya...

Before I forget...

I just thought that maybe I'll start collecting names of people that can be expanded into words which first letters are using the letters of the name and can be put together and can make sense and of course, is allowed by the name owner...

Whoa, that sounds soooooooooo complicated...

And I myself don't understand what I wrote...

So, I'll show you guys an example (Don't worry, I've got permission =P):
F - Fat
A - Ape
I - In
T - The
H - House

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: