I'm still at Singapore...
Actually cannot consider still lah...
But still...
I'm here...
And...
Aiyo, you get my point lah...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway...
I came here yesterday...
On Deepavali...
Oh, ya...
Happy belated Deepavali y'all!!!
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
And today...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
P-O-N-T-E-N-G...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
So I came yesterday...
Mummy and Daddy fetched me in...
(poor niko, had to *pretend to* study)
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, I had a piano lesson with Ms. Sim...
teruk, man!!!
I played sooooooooooo badly...
made me feel so bad...
as if I hadn't touched the piano in years...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
anyway, after lessons...
mummy and daddy came to fetch us...
Because my aunty was with us (me and all three of the kuchi brats, as we call them)
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
And my uncle, Uncle Woon was busy...
So...
The minute the small kids stepped into the car...
WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
They saw a few, make that A LOT of cans of Pringles...
And...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
All that I could hear were things like "Got how many there?", "I choop the cheese one", "I book the sour cream and onion one", and then "Hey, how about ME???"
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
and all those were said in super-duper loud voices...
Ahem...
I don't even want to comment...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
After mummy and daddy left...
I followed the whole gang with a few of their guests to makan...
The place that we went to was more of a fun club than anything else...
The moment I stepped out of Uncle Woon's car...
"Eh, Joyce... My SLIPPER!!!"
Before I knew it...
Joyce was running around with my left slipper...
Jayne lent me her left slipper and started hopping after Joyce for my slipper...
Faith lent Jayne her left slipper and started hopping after Joyce for my slipper...
I just stood there...
Wearing two different types of slippers...
One of which was a bit small...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
The rest of them were just like me...
Standing there doing nothing...
After a little while we just started walking towards the building like nothing happened...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Of course, I managed to get my slipper back before dinner...
But after that...
Phew...
A different altogether...
This time...
it was Jayne's turn...
And it was worse...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Joyce took her right slipper this time...
And she put it at a really high place...
well, for them anyway...
But they aren't exactly tall lah...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
All the small kids around were like a bunch of jumping monkeys...
jumping for the slipper...
Some to prevent others to reach it...
And some to reach it...
I just stood at the side, shaking my head...
Here we go again, I thought...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway...
Today was fine...
Had piano lesson again...
only Faith and I today...
And Ms. Sim asked one of her students to play the pieces for us...
AGAIN...
And it was even the same boy!!!
Remember???
The Std. 5 small boy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
The only difference is that today...
He was playing with both Faith and I in the room...
He is still as good as I remember, if not better...
ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder when can I play like him...
I'm guessing never...
Sad, I know...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Oh, mummy and daddy are fetching me back tonight!!!
And I can go for Boys' Brigade tomorrow!!!
We are celebrating something...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
I'll see if I can log about it tomorrow...
Together with some other stuff...
Like the Port Dickson camp...
That was loooooooong ago...
And my school Hari Keusahawanan...
MAYBE lah...
I'll try my best...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
But for now...
I've gotta go pack my stuff before mummy and daddy reach here...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment