Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another skillful small boy?!?!?!?

Hello!!!

I'm blogging from Singapore...

AGAIN...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Anyway, as you guys can guess...

I had another piano lesson today...

And guess what?!?!?!?

I have good news and bad news...

I'll start with the good news...

I didn't see the small boy that I mentioned in the other post!!!

Which means...

YAY!!!

Don't take it the wrong way...

I'm evil or anything...

I repeat...

I'm NOT evil!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

But if I don't see him...

I don't feel so paiseh...

Because that small boy is so much younger than me...

Yet he can play so much better than me...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Ok, now we come tho the bad news...

The bad news is...

I saw another small boy today...

and the one today is even younger than the small boy that I've mentioned before...

I know what you're thinking...

How many small boys can there possibly be in the world?!?!?!?!? No, make that under the legendary Ms. Sim?!?!?!?!?!?

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Well, the boy today is only 9 years old...

Of course, thinking positive...

The boy today wasn't able to play all three songs flawlessly...

In fact, only one song was very good...

The other two were OK...

But hey...

that boy is only NINE YEARS OLD!!!

and he isn't taking the exam next year!!!

Which means that he doesn't even have to know the songs!!!

Oh, ya...

Did I mention that he can even memorize one of my exam pieces?!?!?

Not to mention about a million other songs...

All of which I've never even heard before?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, I felt so paiseh today...

I mean...

Have you ever came across small kids...

That likes to jump at you for every little mistake you made?!?!?

Well, that small boy was like that...

He just stood at the side of the piano when it was my turn of my cousin, Faith's turn to play...

And every little mistake we made, he would "aiyo" here and "aiyo" there...

I'm not saying that it wasn't cute...

It did look kinda cute...

But not for the person that was being judged by this cute, fare, spectacled, little boy that was only nine years old, but plays the piano like a pro!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I just noticed that I may sound really bad to some people...

But people, I mean no harm...

I'm just a man-eating, body-slamming creature...

What harm could I possibly do?!?!?!?!?!?!?

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Ok, I take that back...

What I'm trying to say is that I didn't mean to sound negative or anything like that...

If anyone thought that while reading this...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: