After refreshing and refreshing the page for a loooonnng time, I finally managed to see my offer letter =D
The site was and probably is still jammed up by all the students from my batch plus their entire families trying to check out the scholarship statuses xD
Anyway, THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!
You are wonderful, You are the best, and You know what's best for me!
Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!!
Thank You, Lord!!! :) :) :)
I got the course I applied for, which is medicine :)
I got UCSI, which, in case you didn't know, stands for University College Sedaya International :)
Local? Yes! But come to think of it, I'd rather study medicine in the country that I love and am used to, my own country, my home, rather than the other countries offered for this course (which come to think of it, aren't all that appealing... Malaysia is still the best!!!!)!
I am so so sooooo grateful that God is behind everything and He has everything under control. He has an awesome plan for me, for all of us! So to all of you who didn't get the scholarship or didn't get the courses/countries you wanted, don't worry! Trust the Lord! He knows what He's doing, He has everything under control! He has a plan just for you, a great one, and awesome one, one that He has just for you.
Oh, I'm supposed to register on th 21st of this month, which is not too long from now! I'm still in lazy mode!!! Oops xDDD
There's something a bit confusing about a course I don't know whether I'm supposed to attend from the 23rd to the 25th of this month, so I don't really know how that's supposed to work out =.=
Daddy and mummy are now waiting to bring me out for to celebrate God's goodness in granting me the scolarship!!!
Fatten me up even more before I go and starve myself living the college life xD
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
P/S: Yay! I get to be near koko!!!! Can embarrass him in front of his friends gao-gao! xDDD
THANK YOU LORD, FOR EVERYTHING :)
3 comments:
Congratulations! :)
congratulations again amanda! =D so nice to hear someone actually being happy for the scholarship after reading soooo many gripes about PIDN. Like Malaysia's so bad. = =
but, congrats congrats! hahaha. God velly velly good. =PP
Thanks! Whoever you are :D
Ying! Thanks!!! Again =D haha, I lurveeee Malaysia!!! :) Thanks again! And yesh! Velly velly good indeed! ;D
Post a Comment