Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Toy! :)

Hey guys!

So right now I'm blogging from daddy's office, where I am now sitting in front of....

My new laptop!!!

It's mine it's mine it's mineeeeee!!!!!!! :D :D :D

It's an Acer Aspire 4750G and this is the very first time I'm using it!

So now that I have my own laptop, I no longer have to sit around daddy's and mummy's office doing nothing feeling bored... I HAVE A LAPTOP!!!!! =D

Thanks mum, thanks dad! :)

Oh, and last Saturday I went to Taylor's College with daddy, mummy and koko to make some enquiries and to just check things out...

We were told that if I wanted to join the March intake, I still could, but I'd have to start college on Monday!!!

So it was supposed to be like this:
Saturday - Find out about March intake
Sunday - Register
Monday - Start college

Doesn't that sound crazy? I mean, who does that?!?!?!?

Well, I almost did! But I didn't (obviously, or I wouldn't be sitting in daddy's office right now xD) because... well, just because!

Anyway, I'm still not too sure abut what I want to study in the future and this and that, but I know that God has a plan for me. A good plan. An awesome plan. So I'm not too scared about it, I'm praying about it =)

Oh, and I've FINALLY dragged my lazy backside to driving lessons (more like mummy has finally managed to make me start)!

My third lesson is today!

So far I've managed to mati enjin a few times, but then again, what are driving lessons without mati enjin-ing at least a few times right? Right! haha!

Oh, and just so you guys know, the driving instructor said that I drive quite well for a beginner!

And I even managed to discuss badminton with the driving instructor while driving xD

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: