Monday, April 11, 2011

Hey guys!

I went for SU Peninsular Malaysia's 50th anniversary celebration on Saturday and it was awesome! Finally got to see some people I hadn't seen since SUSOM! All the SU staff were looking good in their green batiks (which I think is really useful for camouflaging purposes if they ever need to hide from hunters in jungles xD) Anyway, I thought it was a great celebration :)

Oh, and I was called for the JPA interview and I think mine will be one of the first! It's tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at UTHM. 8 in the morning to be exact (if no Malaysian timing is involved xD). I'm praying everything will go on smoothly :) And being one of the first has it's advantage too! I can get it over with faster and then I won't have to think about it anymore! xD

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: