Sunday, February 13, 2011

Update from Kiasuland!

Hey guys!

I'm now in Singapore, sitting in my cousin Joyce's room, blogging from her old laptop :)

I'll be going for my piano lesson (under the awesome Ms. Sim! Yay!!!) tomorrow morning!

I'm a bit scared and I'm definitely nervous, though!

The songs are soooooo looonnnnnggggggg and they look really difficult!

If not for the fact that Miss Sim is the one that's going to teach me, I wouldn't even dare to think of taking diploma!

Yes, it is that scary!

And yes, Miss Sim is that good!

Nah, actually, she's the best! :D

I'm quite excited to learn under her again!

I think I'm going to have to really work hard at this, though!

It's definitely not going to be easy!

Please keep me in prayer! Thankewwww!!! :D

Oh, and to all of you out there, HAPPY be-earlied VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

Let's remember to think about Jesus, our first love, ok? :)

Oh, one more thing, I at least try to LOVE YOU!!! (whoever it is reading this =D)

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!
P/S: I've never eaten as much as I did this CNY! haha
P/P/S: Daddy, mummy, koko, niko, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :) I'm fine here in kiasuland xD

No comments: