Friday, December 10, 2010

Food!!! :D

Hello!!!

The free-as-a-bird Amanda is now happily sitting in front of the computer, which is also very near to the TV...

And both the computer and the TV are turned on most of the time now xD

Anyway...

What's better than watching TV and playing computer, sleeping and eating the whole day, right?

Well, I'm sure you already know that I've been spending a lot of my time just sitting where I'm sitting now, which I have already described 4 sentences before this xD

And sleeping lost out to the computer last night and I had far too little sleep as mummy woke me up at 10-something this morning =.=

And now here I am with some photos of FOODDDDD!!!!!! :D

Today is Aunty Tin2's birthday, so mummy, daddy and I took her out for dinner last night...

We went to Teochew Restaurant (or whatever the real name is called xD)

We went quite early (around 6) as that place is known for being slow =.=

Still, I went there hungry, reached there hungry, waiting until I could no longer feel my stomach, then felt hungry again as the food came out :D

We had:
Vegetables

Sotong... NICE!!!

Fish

Whoever wants to be the head of something has to eat fish head :D

"Yam kok" crab... Salt wasn't even, some parts were much too salty, some parts weren't salty

Daddy said the salt on the crab made his lips and tongue numb...

hahahahahahaha!!!

I told him that like that good what, because can preserve his lips and tongue xD

Spicy Butter Curry Leaf Prawn

And then today, on her real birthday, we went to Daddy Village for lunch with Aunty Tin2's 2 sons and daughter-in-laws :)

Fried chicken

Kapitan Chicken - Mummy's favourite!

Daddy Village Special Fish :D

Kerabu!!! Me likey :)



And then of course, when go makan, must take...
GROUP SHOT!!! Wait, where is Amanda?!?!?

Group shot!!! hehe

Oh, and today is also Miss Pao Zhi Qing's birthday...

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY TIN2 AND PAO ZHI QING!!!!!!!!! :)

Oh, and happy birthday to Derrick, Jason Ng, Jerrel Boo and Zi Pong, whose birthdays were all yesterday :D

4 people on the same day!!!

So cool! :)

I have to go now!!!

Going to KL, and I think I'll be back on Sunday night or something...

Going to watch some really awesome stuff tomorrow...

Including my own cousin Jessica performing!!!

Really excited about it!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: