Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Christmas!!!

Hey guys!!!

Mummy, daddy, niko and I are now in Wales...

We actually planned a trip up here to see snow...

But there's no snow here!!!

wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Thank God we got to see snow in London and in Bristol...

God is really great, no?

And people,

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

That's the way people here say Merry Christmas :)

Come all the way here, at least must use a bit of their words, right?!?!?!?

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I have to say though, I'm really enjoying the English tea we get around here...

It's brilliant! xD

Oh, and technically, it's not Christmas yet where I'm blogging from now, but what to do? I'm Malaysian, so must follow the Malaysian time of 2-something on Christmas morning mah!!!

wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Oh, and dad. mum, niko and I have already had a Christmas celebration too!!!

All that was missing is koko, it would have been perfect with him around :(

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS again TO EVERYONE BACK HOME!!!!!!!!!!

I asked a few people to help me pass my Christmas greetings around BP, but I have no idea whether it jadi or not xD

I wish I got to spend Christmas with you people back home too, would have been perfect if everyone of my friends were here together!!! =D

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

3 comments:

elaine.tan 陈伟伶 said...

Sipping English tea while watching the snow fall :)

ahhh, perfect!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!

Amanda said...

Hahaha, how nice if we had snow in Malaysia too, right? haha, the tea no problem, can buy, but the snow is the problem xD

Happy Christmas!!! Oh, i think now HAPPY NEW YEAR more sesuai :)

elaine.tan 陈伟伶 said...

You know what? I was at a toy store in Changi, and there it was INSTANT SNOW in a can!

Haha! But it feels funny, :p

Although i'm sure people still buy them, which also means there is a market for SNOW! LOL.

PS. I actually thought of transporting snow home to Malaysia, but it was very wise of me :p

HAPPY NEW YEAR, manda :) wheeee!