Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Cheer!!!

Hey guys!!!

In the Christmas mood yet?

I've been in the Christmas mood for some time now, and I can't wait for Christmas!!!

I love Christmas!!!

It's nice, and warm, and fun, and touching, and it reminds us of the birth of Jesus!!!

Yay!!!!!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Tambah lagi I've been practicing hard together with Ming Shiuan and Wen Qi...

And I'm telling you that our YF Christmas caroling will be much awesomer with the two of them playing their violins!!!

They have really been working hard!!!

Pardon the occasional, ok, quite frequent makan breaks...

The time of staring at Taffy, and the time spent sms-ing or trying to wake Wen Qi up XD

And we are left with pure hard work!!!

My dogs can probably bark Christmas carols now!!!

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Oh, and koko is backkkkkk!!!!!!!!!! :)

And he brought awesome stuff with him for me...

THANK YOU KOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, you know, they all don't know... Let's leave it that way, ya? ;)

mwahahahahahahahaha...

And since I'm feeling real Christmassy, here are a few songs Christmas songs :)

Happy Birthday Jesus

Awww, the girl has a sweet voice, and she sounds so cute!!!! :)

Apparently Anlynn has never heard this next one, so here it is :)

All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth


And finally, my favourite version of this song (so far) :D

Last Christmas - N'SYNC!!!


MERRY BE-EARLIED CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! XD

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: