Hey guys!!!
As of today, I have been back from the Nationals debates for one full week...
And this pass week has been... erm... interesting in school...
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Why interesting?
Well, my class now has a built in orchestra...
Pretty cool, huh?
It goes like this:
Since all of us in 4 Neptune are part of the class, we are all sort of considered the "conductors"...
Every single one of us are capable of getting the orchestra to start playing...
How do we do it?
It's really easy...
Say I'm the one who wants to hear the beautiful music, all I do is...
COUGH!!!
Yup, cough =P
With that, everyone will play their part and start coughing...
It actually really sounds like that...
The class would be quite quiet, and someone would cough.
*cough*
Immediately the rest of the class would be able to enjoy the beautiful sound of people coughing in harmony as well the showers of "blessing"- the saliva droplets from the mouths of those who cough without covering their mouths...
*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*
It's kinda cool, actually...
But I think I could do without the spreading of germs...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment