Monday, July 27, 2009

National Level Debate Day 1

Hey guys!!!

I'm already here in Alor Setar, Kedah!!!

The journey lasted around 16 hours, and we (Sofiya, Anlynn, Rebecca, Sarah, me, Pn. Elizabeth and Mdm. How) traveled on a coaster...

A coaster? Yup, a coaster... We were told that it's like a cross between a van and a bus...

Anyway, the one we're traveling in looks like this:
It's the middle one... Pak Man?!?!?

Oh, some time ago, Zhi Wei (who was from Kedah) told me that when I'm in Kedah, I should let everyone know that not everywhere also got paddy field...

BUT THEN...

The first thing I saw when I woke up in the coaster in Kedah, I saw:
PADDY FIELD!!!

Then we went to eat!!!

My first meal in Kedah was..........
Nasi Lemak!!!

Oh, we're staying in a Hotel called Grand Crystal...

Our room is too messy, so I'm not gonna post a picture of it =P

mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

We all got a name tag and a shirt...

The name tags make everyone look so professional...

wakakakakakakaka...

Looks intimidating =.=

The debate matches actually start tomorrow...

All we had today was the briefing...

Ok, I need SLEEPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!



mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!
p/s: Daddy's Celcom Broadband ROCKS!!! Oh, I mean PEBBLES!!!! hahaha, the hotel wireless cacat, so this is keeping me connected to the real world XD

No comments: