Hey guys!!!
FINALLY watched Fast & Furious 4...
And...
It was awesome, as expected =]
Anyway, my whole family is home!!!
Actually, more like niko is home...
Because mummy, daddy and I memang here one, and koko has been back for a few weeks now...
Niko, however, arrived last night, or should I say, very early this morning...
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, all 5 of us contributed to MBO financially just now...
5 tickets and 4 sets of popcorn + soft drink...
We were deciding what to watch after eating (about 7.15), and we saw that Fast & Furious 4 started at 8.15 and X-men Origins: Wolverine at 8.30...
Both were shown again 2 hours after that time, at 10.15 and 10.30 respectively...
So we were saying that we should go for the 8.15 Fast & Furious 4, followed by the 10.30 X-men Origins: Wolverine...
Like movie marathon like that =P
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Anyway, it didn't work out :'(
But never mind lah, had fun watching Fast & Furious 4...
If you haven't watched it, GO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
They introduce and kill characters a bit weirdly at some parts, but it was all good...
The movie was cool, and I loved all the driving and langgar-ing, the hao-lian-talk, the fighting, the things that happened to certain characters that made me say "PADAN MUKA!!!" more times than I can count =P
It was a fun movie to watch, and the driving scenes were all very cool!!!
Langgar Here Langgar There, Letup Here Letup There, Lompat Here Lompat There...
In conclusion, LHLT =P
Okkaayyy...
I think that was exam stress working overtime right there =.=
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Oh, my Aunty Lee Lee and Uncle Ron from England are in JB...
So we'll be going to JB tomorrow...
Bring with us loads and loads of passion fruits...
(We were requested to bring a lorry full of it, but we're bringing slightly less than that =P)
They're for my relatives...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment