Hey guys!!!
Yup, I'm back from Vietnam...
Actually, I did come back on the 20th, as I said in the earlier post...
I was right!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahaha...
Vietnam was OK...
Somebody told mummy that Ho Chi Minh city (where we went) is like KL...
But after going there, I have to say...
It's a LOT different...
Firstly, there is the whole motorcycle thing...
I only have one word to describe it, and that is:
SCARY!!!!!!!!!!
wakakakakakakakakaka...
Seriously, you can't cross feeling safe...
I mean, the motorbikes are EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!
And in Malaysia we always say that Kancils and motorbikes are the kings of the roads?
Use motorbikes and Kancils sure don't need to worry about traffic jams, right?!?!?!?
Not there!!!
The motorbikes FORM UP THE TRAFFIC JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So scary!!!
mwahahahahahahahahaha...
Mummy says that the motorcycles are like ants...
wakakakakakakakakakaka...
And not only that...
Other than having too much (yes, MUCH, not MANY) motorcycles...
They all, as daddy puts it, "bo zheng hu"...
It means "no government" in Hokkien...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
For instance, there is a crossroad...
With motorcycles coming from 4 different directions...
And right in the middle of the crossroad, will be motorcycles that are stuck there, elak-ing other motorcycles, stopping, blowing their horns at nothing and everything, turning left right in front of a no-left-turn sign, U-turning, and every other thing you can think of...
Which means...
It's CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
And I haven't talked about crossing the roads there yet!!!
It's even scarier...
Especially if you are crossing the road with one very lousy Vietnamese tour guide, and 3 old ladies (2 of them are my grannies =P)...
There will be motorcyclists honking at you, some trying to brake and NOT knock you down after going quite fast and a whole bunch, whole row of motorbikes moving fast towards you just to name a few...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Sorry, but the photos that I took are still in mummy's camera...
But I found a photo online just to let you guys see how it's like...
wakakakakakakakakaka...
And even this is OK only...
I have a few shots of more of them in mummy's camera...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
You guys may notice that some of them wear masks...
Well, to tell you the truth, it is one of the first things I noticed about the motorcyclists...
And until now, I don't know for sure why they wear those masks...
Daddy suggested that maybe it was because of the dust?!?!?!?
Well, I'm not sure...
Any ideas, anyone?!?!?!?!?
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment