Hi guys!!!
Ms. Owl went to school today =.=
mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, for our school, today was the last day of school for this year for the form 3 students (that's me!!!)...
And so, we had a "Majilis Penutupan Program Lepas PMR 2008"...
Held in the dewan makan asrama in our school...
All the form 3 students that were present had to just sit there for the whole day, even though the majlis actually started at around 11.30...
Biasalah, what to do?!?!?!?!?
wakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Before the majlis penutupan started, we were asked to sit with our classmates...
And so we did...
I was the only Chinese at our table because Michelle and I were the only two Chinese students in our class that was present, and Michelle pula was nowhere in sight...
I fitted in quite well also lah, seeing that I was wearing my baju kurung today...
mwahahahahahahahahahaha...
Oh, ya...
I also went over to the 3 Zuhrah table and managed to take a few pictures before anything really happened:
One more thing...
I saw this on a door also...
It was on a door, in the dewan makan asrama, where the pupils living in the asrama ate, in my school...
And it was:
My friends were asking me to kill it, I pula walk over there and took pictures of it...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
After I went back to my class table pula...
Michelle already appeared pula...
I caught her making a weird pose, like she was thinking of her boyfriend or something?!?!?!?!?!?!?
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
After that, we were given word searches to do...
And after that, a group of people suddenly appeared...
They were to teach the Malays some basic Chinese...
wakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
I managed to get some videos too...
Of some of my schoolmates speaking Chinese...
The way they speak Chinese is just soooo cute!!!
wakakakakakakakakaka...
I actually took a LOT of videos, but very huge files, and I'm lazy to make it smaller, so I'll just put the smaller ones...
My classmate Faezatul pronouncing the "O"s:
My conversation with Faezatul (from paper):
I actually said one wrong word somewhere in there...
mwahahahahahahahahaha...
Maybe got more than one lah, but don't care loh...
What to do?
My Chinese also not so good mah...
wakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Anyway, some of the other photos I took:
It was going to take up too much space, so I put the pictures in a slide show instead =]
On the way back home from school, I took this picture:
Well, personally, I think it looks kinda scary...
Like a sickly witch trying to scare a small girl or something...
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Maybe my imagination too geng already lah...
wakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Oh, ya...
Did I mention that the whole family - all 5 of us - is in Malacca?
Well, we are...
And just now, we went to Sir Kim Chew's (from 1st Melaka BB company) shop...
It's called Calanthe Art Cafe...
Situated on Jalan Hang Kasturi, Melaka...
And there is where they have the 13 states' coffees of Malaysia...
They food and drinks there are really good...
Sorry, it was too good until I didn't even get to take pictures...
wakakakakakakakakaka...
Niko ordered a drink called "Ms. L"...
It's a special drink that you are supposed to drink from the bottom to the top every single sip using the straw...
Oh, and the also sell lots of handmade jewelry there...
Sir Kim Chew also brought us to his other shop, also full of handmade jewelry...
Some of the stuff in the shop:
Even lamps were made by Sir Km Chew!!!
And don't they look nice?!?!?!?!?!?
Must have taken a lot of patience and energy...
I don't think I'll have the patience to make even a necklace =P
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
4 comments:
sienz......
last day i oso din go....
seems lik hen hao wan jiang...T___T.....
tat FAI learning chinese d video vy funi leh....wahaha......
Hahaha...
U loh, ponteng!!!
I so guai =]
Not bad lah, quite nice, quite fun...
Fai so cute hor...
hahahahaha
Hi, Amanda,
Thank you and God bless u.
You may visit my blog:
http://joedesignjewellery.blogspot.com/
Dear Amanda,
Thank you and all the best to you.
You may visit my blog : http://joedesignjewellery.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment