Hello!!!
Ok, first thing I want to do is...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKO!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEH SHAN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY SOH GUAT!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Phew, 16th of April is a really popular date for birthdays eh?!?
wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Well, in case anyone is wondering, niko is my second brother...
"Niko" means "second brother" in English...
Yeh Shan pula is my primary school friend...
We used to be really close from standard 1 till 5, but she was put in the 2nd class when we were standard 6...
I can even remember my first argue/fight with her when we were still standard 1 only :)
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Aunty Soh Guat is a family friend, my mum's close friend...
She is now in Kuala Lumpur, though...
Anyway, our family went to Secret Recipe right after school...
Makan aksyen-aksyen mah...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
After that, I had to go for my Science tuition...
And that is when Anlynn and I did some weird-weird, paper-wasting, menge-laugh-until-peng stuff =P
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
I is what I would call an "ejek-ing web"...
In my opinion, it looks an awful lot like a food web...
One poor creature has a looooooot of arrows around it...
Kesiannya...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Anyway, after tuition, I had to exercise =(
I had to walk to Aunty Annie's house to practice the songs for worship this Sunday...
So I walked there...
So far!!!!!!!!!!
To get there, I had to walk out of Mrs. Tong's (tuition teacher) house, walk pass a tiang, and walk into Aunty Annie's compound...
Her house is right beside Mrs. Tong's...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, we practised the songs...
And after that, mummy and daddy fetched me to a restaurant, where koko and niko were already sitting there, staring at the food on the table...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
After makan only I could finally come home to bathe...
I wore my school band uniform from pagi-pagi until 9.15 pm leh!!!
Siao, sooooooo smelly XD
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, we also bought an ice cream cake to celebrate niko's birthday at home...
Please excuse the dress code, it's all pajamas or home clothes:
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
We planned to get niko a camera...
But tak sempat go get it yet...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment