My Aunty Teng Teng told mummy that she has received my grade 8 piano exam mark form and certificate...
So mummy asked her to scan them and send them through e-mail to mummy...
Oh, did I mention that daddy, mummy, niko and I are in Malacca?!?!?!?!?
We stopped by here to spend the night and "sun bian" go shopping before leaving for KL tomorrow...
Well, my mummy's Godma is going for an operation soon, so we are going to visit her...
And to check on koko too...
He has a really important coming really, really soon...
And guess what we did today...
First, he went jalan-jalan with his friends, shopping...
Then he when to watch a movie, don't-know-which-one...
And then only he went back to campus...
Even then, he didn't study...
Instead, he pandai-pandai play D.O.T.A. kao kao...
KI SIAO!!!
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Oh, anyway...
Yeah, my family has a flat here in Malacca...
And we come here as often as possible...
And every single time (or most anyway) we come...
We would have to clean the entire, whole place up...
But the place not very big lah =P
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
This time round, I had to mop the whole place...
After that, I had to wash the balcony...
As I've said earlier on, good thing the place is really small and cozy...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Anyway, after all those, I fell asleep in my dirty clothes and all...
Mummy woke me up after some time to bathe...
Reluctantly, I did (at least I admited that I was reluctant to do so!!!) ...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
After my bathe pula, I saw daddy and niko using their laptops (Niko has a a new one, NO FAIR!!!) ...
So I asked daddy...
Me: Daddy, can use internet ar?!?!?!? Cannot right?!?!?!?!?
Daddy: Can what, why not?!?!?!?
Me: Har!!! Really ar?!?!?!?!? Can use internet here?!?!?!?!?
Daddy: Shhhhh!!! Don't say so loud lah!!!
Me: Hahahaha XD
Daddy: Curi neighbour's one. SHHHH!!!!!
Me: Ok! MUMMY, CAN I USE YOUR LAPTOP PLEASE?!?!?!?
Mummy: Can. Check my mail for me please, and see if ah yee (ah yee Teng2) has sent your exam things.
Me: No problem. Thank you mummy!!! (ran off to use mummy's laptop)
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
So yeah, now you know the painful truth...
WE CURI NEIGHBOURS' INTERNET LINE!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Sorry and thank you lah!!!
So I did check mummy's mail...
And yes, there was one e-mail entitled GRADE 8 PIANO EXAM RESULT...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
I wanted to put up a picture here...
But too bad, so sad...
The file is in a pdf format =(
Both daddy and I tried to convert it into another format online...
But tak jadi lah...
Sho shad (So sad)...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Ok lah, give a bit of discount...
On the certificate, it is written:
This is to certify that
AMANDA CHONG SZIR PEY
was examined in
Grade 8 Piano
and passed with distinction
in 2008
Presented for examination by
MDM CHUA LEE CHEN
AMANDA CHONG SZIR PEY
was examined in
Grade 8 Piano
and passed with distinction
in 2008
Presented for examination by
MDM CHUA LEE CHEN
In case you're wondering...
The "MDM CHUA LEE CHEN" is my ah yee Teng Teng...
And no, she is NOT my piano teacher...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment