Yup, obviously, from the title of today's post...
I'm in Singapore AGAIN...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, an update on what's been going on...
All form 3 students of my school had a motivational seminar on Thursday...
It was OK lah...
9 hours long...
Sit until backside berbunga...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
It was by a guy that asked us to call him by "Abang Fitri"...
And he very perasan that he very handsome...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
He can hardly NOT say he's handsome for more than a minute...
P-E-R-A-S-A-N!!!
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Oh, and my first test started yesterday...
I really feel as if I'm surrounded by extreme kiasu-ness...
Dahlah come to Singapore...
As if like that still not enouogh...
School also must have test...
I don't know any other schools that is in the middle of a test...
Hmphhhh!!!
Not fair =P
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
My test will comtinue on Monday and Tuesday...
And starting from Wednesday...
CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS!!!
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Gong xi fa cai, hong pao na lai!!!
(Especially the last part =.=)
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Oh, and did I mention that koko came back for holidays already?!?!?!?!?
In fact, he is now playing DOTA with niko...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
I had piano lesson just now, which was OK...
My playing was quite, quite, quite cacat, though :(
Must practice more!!!
Yeah, right, as if I will ;-)
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment