Eh, tell you guys something...
I WENT TO SCHOOL TODAY!!!
I know, so guai right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
For me...
Like that already considered very guai lah...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Anyway, when I reached my class today...
I noticed most of the Chinese students berpusat-ing around somebody's table...
So after puting my bag down...
I went to join them...
Then I saw it...
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the table was a small kotak-ish thing...
It was pink, but who cares, when inside...
Inside...
INSIDE...
Were two cute little tortoises!!!
So cute!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
But also a bit kesian also lah...
I mean...
Imagine yourself and another friend...
Trapped inside an aquarium-like kotak...
That is PINK, no less...
And everywhere around you...
Also got giants (to the tiny things) that are looking at you and your friend...
Saying, "SO CUTE!!! hen ke ai leh!!!" over and over again...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, I found out later that Xinhui, my classmate...
Bought the two cute ittle things for Wei She, anoher classmate...
Wei She has been saying that tortoises are "hen ke ai" for the pass dunno when...
mwahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, I think I was the first one in class to grab the tortoises...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Oh, and guess who doesn't dare to grab the tortoises?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Go on, guess...
Ok, fine...
I'll tell you...
Wei She loh...
and if you guys are wondering...
Yes, she is the owner of the two cute living organisms...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
I angkat-ed one of the torroises...
and Xinhui aske me to show it to Wei She...
So I did...
And she SCREAMED!!!
yes, screamed...
In CLASS!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
So cute...
And everybody was like, "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Kat sebelah ada Puan Rateni!!!"
and, "an jing lah!!! Puan Rateni zai ge bi!!!"
Which means, "Keep quiet lah!!! Puan Rateni is next door!!!"
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Ah, dear, dear, 2 Utarid (class of 2007)...
we are just one of a kind lah...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment