Hello, people...
Sorry I don't blog so often anymore...
Well, I have my exam around the corner...
And my parents don't exactly enjoy seeing my planted right in front of the computer...
If you guys know what I mean...
mwahahahahahaha...
But I try my best...
Which is why I am here...
Mengarut-ing =.=
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Oh, ya...
Since I'm on this topic...
I can only blog like once in a blue moon...
But I'll do what I can...
hehehehehehehehe...
So...
back to today's post...
I went to JB just now...
And when we just reached, the first thing I noticed was a cool Volvo parked in front of my uncle's animal clinic...
Looking around...
Eh, where is the other car?!?!?!?!?
Right at that moment...
"Eh, sim chia lai liao ar?!?!?!? Sui leh!!!"
oooooooooooooooooooooo...
Then I got it...
Those words were from daddy...
Meaning "Eh, new car here already ar?!?!?!? Nice leh!!!"
mwahahahahahahahaha...
The car is sooooooooooooooo cool!!!
A bit cute also lah...
mwahahahahahahahaha...
But of course, cannot beat my Volvo C70...
OR my Mercedes SLR...
wakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Go Google it up if you wanna see how it looks like...
Anyway, I've explained the 1st C (Car) already...
According to the title for today's post, the next two Cs are for CRUISE and CASINO...
Actually, those two are sort of linked together...
But I'll go go through one by one...
Just for fun =P
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
We (mummy, daddy, koko- yup, he's back, niko, ME!!! Ah teow- my uncle, the vet, ah yee- my aunty and Gracie-my cousin) went on a cruise...
"Leisure World" to be exact...
Where ah teow went to treat one of the cruise's owner's dogs...
With skin problem...
Oh, did I mention that he (the cruise's owner) has 13 cats?!?!?!?!?!?
I'm not sure how many dogs he has...
But I'm sure it's more than 3...
mwahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, we went on the cruise...
And did the most important thing first...
And guess what it is...
MAKAN!!!
wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
There was a buffet...
But the food wasn't all that great...
Ah yee, ah teow and Gracie said that usually the food is better...
Maybe because there were too many people around?!?!?!?!?!?!
After that, we just lepak-ed around...
With nothing better to do, we "explored" around...
There was one point, where we had to go through the cruises' main attraction to get anywhere...
And there is where the 3rd C comes in...
CASINO...
Yes, only people above 18 are allowed in...
But...
ehem... ehem...
Moi, Amanda the Chong...
Went right into the casino...
(Just to get out of it again!!!)
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
The best word to describe ourselves when we got out of the casino is...
SMOKED...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Ok, ok, I know that it isn't appropriate in this situation...
But that is the word we were using...
I mean, nearly everyone in that casino was holding a "cancer stick" in his/her hands...
You know, those cancer sticks that come in boxes?!?!?!?!?
Sorry, but I only know one brand, that is Dunhill...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
While I was inside the casino, I kept looking out for anybody with white, leather jackets on...
But no such luck...
Sad, I know...
I've been trying to look for white leather jackets for ages now...
Just ask my family...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Anyway, that wasn't the only time I went into the casino...
After a while, also to get to another side of the cruise, we had to go through the casino again...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
In we all went...
Including me and niko, the under-18-years-old-people...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
We went in and got out just fine...
Only that we were even more smoked...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
Anyway, after that we went to a place that a live performance was supposed to be on...
True enough, three girls and one guy sang songs...
With a live band...
It was OK...
Oh, after that they opened up for people to choose songs for them to sing...
The drummer volunteered to sing one song...
Erm... erm... erm...
I guess he should just stick to the drums...
He was really good at it...
But singing? Not his thing...
Oh, and someone chose the song "Ji pa ban"...
Ever heard of it?!?!?!?
It's a Hokkien song...
Real fun too...
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
After that, we went back...
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment