Monday, July 9, 2012

New Phase of My Life! :)

Hey guys!!!

I'm back in UCSI! I started my orientation for med school last week, and the orientation lasted a whole week! There was even a camp over the weekend, for us (the newbies) and our Year 2 seniors. The camp was actually really fun, so much more fun than I expected it to be!

Classes started today, and so far so good :)

My class now has students from both Foundation in Science and A-levels, and so it's quite fun, and I think the whole class is full of really interesting people, all so fun to be with! I would say this new phase of my life is starting out really nicely, and I really thank God for that. I didn't know what to expect coming here!

Of course, even with the new, we never forget the old. Today, my ex-housemates and I went out together  for lunch after we were done with our classes. We ate at a place called Village Park in Damansara Utama, where they had really nice nasi lemak. It was RM 8.00 per plate, though, so you really can't expect it to be anything bad!
l-r: Felicia, Karen, Niki, Hong Ling

Thanks to Niki for taking this picture! :)

Nasi lemakkkk!!! With ayam goreng :D

I saw somewhere on the wall in Village Park the nasi lemak there won the Best Nasi Lemak in Klang Valley or something to that effect in 2010, and I saw from some photographs there that some big-big people have eaten there!

Hong Ling was so nice, she drove all of us all the way to makan at the place, and then to her house (which is very near Village Park), and then she drove us all the way back to Cheras again! And on the way back, near UCSI, there was quite a lot of commotion because of an accident. So many kepoh people just parked their cars all over, just to see what had happened.

Being the good road-users that we are, though, we did no such thing. In fact, we were even talking about how the kepoh people were making the roads all jammed up! Of course, the Malaysian-ness coursing through our veins couldn't allow us to just walk away not knowing what the commotion was about xD

So, we ended up practising the very Malaysian kepoh culture, but of course, we parked nicely, out of the way, and walked to the big longkang everyone was gathering around. We kept going "I can't believe we're really doing this!" and "We seriously going there ar?".

At one point, we were talking about what we were going to say if someone we knew saw us and wanted to know what we were doing, and we came up with, "Oh, we're just walking to UCSI." haha walking to UCSI konon! Our classes had already ended hours ago! hahaha

Our kepoh-ness was satisfied when we saw the Waja in the longkang, with its windshield cracked but thankfully not shattered or broken to pieces. The front part of the car and the bumper wasn't as badly damaged as I would have expected it to be, seeing as the car probably broke the drain railing and fell into the big drain! The front door on the driver's side was opened, so I assume the driver was taken out from the car and brought to the hospital. I wanted to take my camera out to take a photo, but decided against it. Hong Ling took a picture of it, though!

I think I'll have to get it from her someday! It's proof of our kepoh-ness!

mwahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: