Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Grandmothers' Birthdays :)

Hey guys!

So, just a quick update: I've finished my foundation (MERDEKAAAA!!!) and so I have holidays until I have to start med school in July (I think) =D Koko and I are both at home, both merdeka, both on holidays, and Niko just finished his last exam paper today, so he also merdeka! xD

We're all going for a holiday together, as a whole family! It has been soooo long since we all went on holiday together, all 5 of us!!! Daddy, Mummy, Koko and I will fly together from KL, and Niko will fly from Canada, and we are scheduled to arrive at the same time, so we'll meet him there!!! I'm excited!!! Yay!!!! :D :D :DDDD

Anywayyyyy, not too long ago, dad, mum, koko and myself went up to Penang to celebrate popo Alice's birthday. Popo Alice is actually my God-grandma (God-grandma? That sounds right! xD). She's really cute and funny as well!!! hahaha

It was fun in Penang :) We had lots of fun playing gin rummy with popo Alice (and all the modern-modern people had fun playing "Draw Something" with each other on their iPands while sitting around 5 steps from one another =.=) hahahaha

The whole jin gang :) Popo Alice so cute in her blue shirt, sitting in front :D

And then today was Ah Chiah's (my paternal grandma's) birthday, so we went to have dinner with her. The first restaurant we went to, however, was really-really-really-really-really-seriously-not-kiddingly-betul-betul NOISY LIKE MAD! The volume was seriously blowing our heads off!

And then the smart people at the restaurant served half our dishes, then stopped to serve the other half. So before the 2ns half came, we all got fed up and asked if they had prepared the rest of our food! Since they hadn't, we paid and left............ and then we walked over to another restaurant for 2nd rounds xDDDDD (And you wonder where we get our sizes from?)

So there at the 2nd restaurant, we ordered food as though we hadn't had almost a whole meal right before that! We managed to finish all the food ordered, eat Ah Chiah's birthday cake, and have cendol as well. (Anybody still wondering where we get our sizes from?)

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: