Thursday, July 15, 2010

National Service!

Hey guys!!!

Everyone was talking about PLKN (NS) today!!!

We were trying to check in school, but usual lah, school computer, tak jadi =.=

Anyway, after school, I tried getting into the PLKN website but failed miserably...

About a thousand four hundred and fifty six times!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahaha...

Anyway, so mum sent the SMS to see if I was chosen...

And she hasn't gotten the reply yet even though the SMS was sent more than 3 hours ago!!!

While I was at tuition though, mum and dad managed to get through the website and managed to check whether I was chosen or not...

And...

I wasn't!!! :)

I think many people tak kena this year!!!

Every other person wasn't chosen!!!

And I'm kind of glad I wasn't chosen too...

Mum and dad would worry soooooo much if I kena!!!

Especially mummy, who has been praying that I won't be chosen!!!

Her prayers are super powerful :D

Praise the Lord!!!!! :)

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

2 comments:

u noe who said...

grrrr..u shud go..den dearly departed n i can celebrate..haha..PLKN good whattt

Amanda said...

They didn't choose me, macam mana i wanna go?!?!?!?
You two celebrate my head lah :P